Horror movie suggestions?

The Grinch

2 minutes ago, AlphaJay said:

Make sure to watch the old Blair Witch, I think there was a new movie in 2016 with basically the same title. The one I mean is from 1998 or so.

IT is a 3-hour tv movie, and seriously, only the first half is really brilliant. It is split in half between the childhood years and adulthood of the protganoists. But it is worth checking out for Tim Curry's portrayal of the demonic clown alone. That really makes the entire movie to amazing.

Let me know what you think of the ending of Sixth Sense, in case you have not heard of the twist someplace. It's truly great.

Gotcha, it seems creepy af so I'm sure I'd love it

I think you'll have to wait till I've seen it cause then you'll see my true reaction, haha :D

Higurashi: When They Cry is an anime-series, and  is by far the most wonderful, heartwarming and light-hearted thing I have yet to see, and is in no way a horrific and atmospheric descent into madness with engaging characters and a wonderfully executed mystery-plot , with genuinely scary moments that never rely on jump-scares like most 3rd rate movies but scare through its atmosphere and the mysterious events that unfold.

Rena dares you to watch it O_o

tumblr_mj0rtyjsI51ro7l7uo1_500.gif

Though it also has it's fun moments...

tumblr_oaphrhuhht1vvecrwo1_400.gif 

Edited by Tartar