[SPOILER] Titania

ArgenHyuu

Not sure if this is the right location to post, but...

Spoiler

Too bad I wasn't able to screenshot it, but while I was solving the puzzles on Azurine Forest, Titania Appeared on the northern part of the forest and was seemingly talking to someone. Does anybody know what that means? It could be anything related to Meteor, but I'm not sure...

Edited by rivalhyuu454

Spoiler

If i undertsood correctly what you mean the time you caught her talking to a meteor grunt.Basically she explains herself what was the purpose of that at the WTC.Basically...(dont open the second spoiler if you havent reached that part of the story yet since it might contain spoilers)

Spoiler

She tells Taka that she has been giving team meteor false information all this time in exchange for something which i dont remember if she tells us what she gains from that

Edited by Pozyher

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

She tells Taka that she has been giving team meteor false information all this time

What false information? I mean, other than what transpired in the WTC, the convo in the forest was the only time Titania interacted with a Meteor grunt, and in private too. Can you elaborate the 'false information'?

8 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I don't believe what the false information is has ever been specified, just that she's been giving it to them for months. Here's what she says to Taka:

dacdb782b97a4348aecc0e12ac825c6b.png

That's what she said in the WTC right? But it's kinda weird that we only see her giving false info just once in the game, or did I miss other similar events? I just saw the scene while solving the forest puzzles; I was already in Episode 16 at that time. I never saw similar scenes again.

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

That's what she said in the WTC right? But it's kinda weird that we only see her giving false info just once in the game, or did I miss other similar events? I just saw the scene while solving the forest puzzles; I was already in Episode 16 at that time. I never saw similar scenes again.

That's the only time we see her do it, but that doesn't mean it's the only time she's done it. That scene could've just been there to showcase it and the other times happen off-screen and/or before the start of the game (as in when the player makes an explosive entrance to Reborn). Just like we've only seen Julia boom something twice in-game, but we know she does it all the time. 

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, rivalhyuu454 said:

Is that particular scene triggered by doing the puzzles? Or can you just pass by and trigger it?

You'll find it if you go there. Since you said you found it when you were already in E16 content, it's possibly an oversight that the event was still there, as this is before the player meets Titania at Amaria's place. If you did meet her in Aventurine before getting there, Titania will mention to Amaria that you've met before.