B/W Coverage- how?

Amethyst

• Administrators
So, as anybody who knows me should expect, I will be getting the new games imported from Japan, which means I'll be exploring Isshun months before the rest of you- and I would like to put that fact to use and provide something for the site from that.

Here's my dilemma- I know that I can't measure up to Serebii or Smogon in terms of facts on the cutting edge- I don't have the support, the people to relay it to me, and quite frankly, I can't play that fast- actually, I'm the slowest player I know. On top of that, with it coming out as school starts, I can't devote every hour of my life to rushing through the game and finding everything before anyone else.

The truth is, the most I have to offer is my own opinion, which may or not be of any value to anyone. We'll see. My question is, what do you think I should focus on, and how should I present it? Should I find a way to do a let's play? I'm sure that I can do battle logs with the gym leaders as normal, or hilight the newer Pokémon in just a blog type of coverage. How often do you want to see updates? Only at key moments, or every step of the way? And how far should I go to avoid Spoilers?

Basically, the question is, what, if anything from me, will you want to see when Black and White roll around?

• 3 months later...
I'd be very interested to know how you move around the region and where the Pokemon are found. This could easily be demonstrated with a map of the region, which I believe is already released on sites, with markers showing which orders the cities go in, what it important at each city, and the Pokemon found there. I don't know how deep the plot is going to be so maybe avoid that. I guess that would be the Evil Team of the regions and any other plot points, rather find those out on my own.

"This is City A, here you can find:
1) Gym #4
2) Department Store
3) Berry Shop

On Route #5 you can find:
Pokemon 1
Pokemon 2
Pokemon 3"

Again, stay away from plot for me. Most important thing would be to label all spoilers. This info is Gyms, this info is Plot, this info is etc.