FE Heroes Friend ID and Discussion Topic

Maelstrom

• Administrators

If you're trying to say what I think you are, I think you're misunderstanding the way attack buffs work with blade tomes. Though you aren't wrong in that I might want Defiant Spd instead anyway. The thing is that it includes all stat buffs - Defiant Spd would mean +7 damage because of the +7 speed, but Defiant Attack is a +7 attack boost (which is, you know, +7 damage) which the blade tome then turns into another +7 because it's a +7 buff. So it amounts to +14 damage.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm slapping myself for merging those two Gordins...

I could have made the ultimate Setsuna with the shit load of feathers I'll get from this gauntlet.

That and I already inherited a bunch of useless crap onto her because back then I didn't fully understand how inheriting worked.

Hindsights a bitch.

@5hiftdon't feel so bad, you could be me: I merged like every free daily unit. RIP my spare gunter/cecilia

also I did a small summon with like 19 orbs from dailies, quests, and the quiz thing. got exactly frederick and gunter, 4 stars, and like, some other terrible axe at 3.

4 hours ago, Fabled Asian said:

ugh I just want to use Jeorge but I'm stuck with -Atk/+Spd and a -HP/+DEF should I use any of them?

-Atk/+Spd grinds down to whether or not he can double. My Takumi has minus speed plus HP, but he still is very usable (still one shots a flier and living an attack sets off vengence which kills people). -HP/+Def works fine for a bow user as he will rarely be seeing the front lines and certainly won't be focused on mages.

• Administrators

Actually I would argue that Jeorge is debatably more focused on mages than anything else because his bow gives an extra +4 res when attacking. My Jeorge is -spd/+atk and quite frankly I would almost definitely prefer the reverse.

Well, I'm back up to 14k feathers after dropping to less than 100 after upgrading Kagero.

Idk if it's worth the time and fortuitous feather awarding events to raise a character to 5* just to pass on a single skill... Maybe eventually when I have nothing else to put feathers into.

Can we make a list of characters who can give tier 3 skills at 4* or is that made somewhere else already?

Turns out my Takumi is -HP +Spd. Not sure how I feel about that. *shrug*

While the above link certainly works, the FE Heroes wiki has basically all of the information you might need in one place or another. In this case, they also have a 4* skills attainability table.

I upgraded a hero to 5* for the first time. Hero was Tharja, the backbone of my infantry team. IVs were -hp -atk +speed +def, which I don't mind.

Thankfully, Tharja isn't that SI-intensive, so I think I'll use the levelling sp to inherit Desperation as well as her 5* weapon. With +speed, darting blow, and threaten speed 2, I should be able to outspeed my opponents pretty much all the time. only problem is--how do I get her that low? I'm not sure whether to use fury or maybe a teammate with reciprocal aid. I'm not totally sure about my source of Desperation either, since Nav is a GHB unit and he only gives desper 2 at four stars.

Hopefully, we'll get more orbs after the maintenance today.

Tharja is definitely one of the better Red Mages in this game. Way more resilient compared to Liliana who gets shit on by any physical unit.

I'm still deciding on what to do with my 20k feathers. Really wanted to promote an archer but don't know if its really worth it in the long run.

• Support Squad
9 minutes ago, 5hift said:

Cordelia, Camilla, Lucina, Liliana, Lachesis, Robin, and Roy.

Setsuna is the only archer I have at the moment.

wow, same for 4 of those, Cordelia, Camilla, Lucina and Roy. what're the odds.

Ah. Quadsuna can be a thing, but she needs a crapton of investment. You would need a 5* Klein or Gordin, a 4* Hana, a 4* Shanna, a 4* Selena, a 3* Donnel........oh boy.

hmmm......my choice of a mage was a bit easier due to all of my 5*s being physical melees (Ephraim, Marth, Chrom, Selena, Minerva, Bunny Chrom, Sheena). I don't really see a specific theme. A colorless or an axe would probably be the right choice, but pretty much every ninja bar Jaffar/Kagero is bad, you already have a healer, and you only have the one archer....

also, your collection has kind of a low defense overall, with Roy and Robin being iirc the toughest in that respect.

9 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

Ah. Quadsuna can be a thing, but she needs a crapton of investment. You would need a 5* Klein or Gordin, a 4* Hana, a 4* Shanna, a 4* Selena, a 3* Donnel........oh boy.

hmmm......my choice of a mage was a bit easier due to all of my 5*s being physical melees (Ephraim, Marth, Chrom, Selena, Minerva, Bunny Chrom, Sheena). I don't really see a specific theme. A colorless or an axe would probably be the right choice, but pretty much every ninja bar Jaffar/Kagero is bad, you already have a healer, and you only have the one archer....

also, your collection has kind of a low defense overall, with Roy and Robin being iirc the toughest in that respect.

I have Cherche on my team, she's the main tank.

I'm a bit more concerned on how my teem will perform against Mages. Lucina and Cherche have pretty lousy resistance. Robin works out well enough unless its a green mage. But I as really hoping a good archer could be my counter for those mages.

I have most of the units needed to make a Quadsuna but I'm still not sure if its a worth investment.

Good news is, Robin-F as a 4 star only takes 12(6x2 in battle) damage from a Takumi with 53 Atk, meaning I got my Anti-Colorless unit ready and Merric is finally replaceable. Should I feed him to Eirika to give her +5 HP or should I just use another 4* unit because I don't want to use feathers.