Maelstrom

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

Lucina is a weirdest one imo, idk her voice + her doofy "I got an egg!" attack portrait. I'm not sure what her In Danger portrait is but it looks like she is wondering what hit her.

Spoiler

fMBbLpo.jpg

17 hours ago, Fabled Asian said:

@5hift Ah Dunkmaster Lucina would change my opinion.

Reveal hidden contents

Idk i you would get the reference

I don't know what you're talking about but here's some more Lucina dunking like a master.

Spoiler

qiF5lJqfNX1IKj3McsPF7ZVKJk1pL7hWCE7UvVjZ

Oh whoops.

49 minutes ago, 5hift said:

I don't know what you're talking about but here's some more Lucina dunking like a master.

Hide contents

qiF5lJqfNX1IKj3McsPF7ZVKJk1pL7hWCE7UvVjZ

Oh whoops.

This is why aliens don't visit us.

In completly unrelated news, I'm almost at 20,000 hero feathers, which means I can finally evolve another one into a five star. Would my Olivia be a good candidate?

cmACsdI.png

@Combat I hear some people are making her n offensive unit, but I don't understand why if she's mostly good with support. Having Hone ATK and Dance is really nice as is especially since they are all accessible at 4. Someone will tell me I am wrong but, like healers, I don't see the reason to move them past 4 if they aren't already 5. I suppose they do give better BST if you're using them in Arena.

8 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

@Combat I hear some people are making her n offensive unit, but I don't understand why if she's mostly good with support. Having Hone ATK and Dance is really nice as is especially since they are all accessible at 4. Someone will tell me I am wrong but, like healers, I don't see the reason to move them past 4 if they aren't already 5. I suppose they do give better BST if you're using them in Arena.

People... aren't doing that at all though. They put Fury on them to up their lower than usual BST and typically give Olivia a Ruby Sword. That way she can delete green units ((sorta like Azura can delete Reds)) which is actually important with Hector being a powerful unit and greens becoming ever more popular due to the meta's shift to blue units. The reason they shift Olivia this way is so that she can support while also being your Hector counter so you don't have to run Double red units. So they aren't running her offensively they are running her in a way to have her be able to remove certain units. Also you want your Dancers to be at 5 so they have higher BST and because it puts their speed higher up making it harder form they to just get doubled and deleted ((since in arena you want all your units to survive to get the highest score.))

also COmbat... is that the free Olivia or is it one you rolled? IVs... kinda matter in the 5* feather game. If it was the one you got from the free amps all of her IVs are neutral and that's probably okay. But otherwise well ye... XD.

So - the next gauntlet (Pegasi vs. Wyverns) roster is as follows:

Wyvern

1. Camilla - odds on favorite due to being pretty gratuitously sexualized lately.

2. Cherche - Awakening fans who like Wyverns over Pegs will likely jump on the Cherche train.

3. Minerva - Old-timer Wyverns and people who like Michalis too may back her.

4. Beruka - Likely getting ousted in the first round by a popular Peg Knight.

Pegasi

1. Hinoka - the Camilla protest-vote will flock here and it won't be enough because-

2. Cordelia - ...,because Awakening fans are not going to be team players.

3. Palla - an underdog who is a better unit than-

4. Subaki - probably Camilla's first casualty. 

I'm backing the Hinokopter. Legs McGee is my first five star unit out of anything in the two banners and Birthright was my first game.

The two banner images for the V. Gauntlet showed Hinoka, Camilla, Cordelia, Cherche, Palla, Minerva, Subaki, and Beruka.

That makes eight - and four perfect first round match-ups. It seems Palla was the Whitewing IntSys wanted to go with - and Ceada will be on the GHB banner for Navarre.

• Support Squad

Well tiem to hop on the camilla train.

Also I've been training anti colour units recently. Gave cherche lancebreaker and emerald axe from arthur, palla has ruby sword and triangle adept from roy and raising a sully with swordbreaker too. For when you need precision nuking.

I'll note... Camilla was number 4 in the Choose Your Heros event from before the game launched. None of the other characters were even in top 20 if I recall.

Also Camilla has always been gratuitously over-sexualized not sure what you mean by lately. But, here's a reason to not go for her. People will probably pile on here suuuuper hard making it harder to earn the rank feathers. So, it's probably better to go for one you think you can be impactful in, but will still win their round.

22 minutes ago, Felix- said:

palla has ruby sword and triangle adept from roy and raising a sully with swordbreaker too. For when you need precision nuking.

Ruby Sword and Triangle Adept don't stack so... you kinda nuked a Roy to actually give her a skill that doesn't do anything. It does allow you to switch her weapon to something more powerful or with a different effect though like a Silver Sword or a Wo Dao ((if you really really jsut don't like Karel or have extras lel.))

3 hours ago, Hukuna the Undying said:

I'll note... Camilla was number 4 in the Choose Your Heros event from before the game launched. None of the other characters were even in top 20 if I recall.

Cordelia ranked 7th. I think she'll likely be Camilla's main competition, though I think Camilla will win unfortunately. Cordelia would probably put up a very good fight if everyone simply backed who they like more, but I think there will be a lot of people joining Camilla for the feathers because they assume she'll win. I'm definitely backing Cordelia though, gotta support the waifu.

3 hours ago, Hukuna the Undying said:

It does allow you to switch her weapon to something more powerful or with a different effect though like a Silver Sword or a Wo Dao ((if you really really jsut don't like Karel or have extras lel.))

Yeah this is what I'll eventually be doing with Stahl. Brave Sword>anything from the A slot.

4 hours ago, Wheat said:

3. Palla - an underdog who is a better unit than-

7gKWI2z.gif

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Cordelia ranked 7th.

Ripper roo didn't know that. However she was the only character I would think would be popular enough ((I mean Caeldori exists after all...a.k.a Cordelia Alter)) it jsut depends whether the Peg Knight power is stronger than the Wyvern power. ((I'll probably be chipping in to Cordelia's side just cause I own her as a unit and well... I want to beat the menace that is Camilla. I don't do waifus though so...))

Further on Palla.... Palla is actually decently important for Flappy Emblem. Like she's the better of the two Red Fliers ((Caeda has... rubbish attack that's not really salvageable and Palla starts with a mostly good set. Like she has Moonbow + Ruby Sword which is good for her.)) like with something like Cordelia, Spring!Camilla, Palla, Filler Flier, it'd probably make a decently solid team. Just got to make sure to pack Hone Fliers, and Goad Fliers. ((and somehow get Spring!Camilla Gronnblade+))

also #WyvernsSuck, #PegKnightsRule

I wish more Heroes players had their own opinion. Late joiners will always bandwagon the leader :c

Matchup wise, if Camilla draws Hinoka or Cordelia in the first round she may have a closer fight than expected - especially if IntSys is not secretly hoping for Cordelia and Camilla to be the final two.

I think you will see a bracket that follows like this

Camilla Vs. Hinoka - The Fates rivalry that ends with Camilla -not- sparing Hinoka this time. (GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP. I AINT NO SELLOUT. NOHRIAN SCUM-)

Cherche Vs. Cordelia - A variable match up that I think Cherche surges early only for the Cordelia and Severa fans to claw back. The Ylissean holds the slight edge over her fellow Shepherd.

Minerva Vs. Palla - Minerva wins and as much as Palla is attractive. It ain't nearly as competitive as it would have been if her sister Catria were in this gauntlet instead.

Subaki Vs. Beruka - The matchup with the least amount of intrigue, making the winner unclear. I'd be going for Beruka, but Subaki may be more popular than she is.

---

Camilla takes on Subaki and wins handily.

Cordelia puts down any hope for "the good ole Fire Emblem" veteran fanbase by anihilating Minerva.

---

On the left we have one of the bustiest ladies in the franchise with the confidence to match, and on the right we have no bust whatsoever.

Chalk another Gauntlet up for feminine attributes.

Personally I doubt you'll see Hinoka vs Camilla in the first round. They'll likely set it up to let Camilla, Hinoka, Minerva, and Cordelia progress to the semis, and have a final of (again likely) Camilla and Cordelia. Swap Hinoka and Subaki and I guess you get that while still keeping initial matchups within their games.