Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hukuna the Undying said:

Skills:

04JAl8E.png: Pain

xev9Rjk.png: Martyr

rlU7tq7.png: Miracle

5dWTRgg.png: 0vYqNI5.png Close Counter

Ain't nobody gonna give up tako meat to make slightly better Azama.

Also, even if Azama retaliates, if he dies as a result of battle, whoever attacked him won't lose 10 hp. That's what I've noticed from beating cpu Azamas and using my own. Similar thing for Camilla and her savage blow, etc.

8 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Also, even if Azama retaliates, if he dies as a result of battle, whoever attacked him won't lose 10 hp. That's what I've noticed from beating cpu Azamas and using my own. Similar thing for Camilla and her savage blow, etc.

Not true, I've used him enough to know that Pain activates even as a result of suicide attacks.

11 hours ago, Wheat said:

Also. Palla is the best whitewing, Tom what the-

V842Blu.png

The real sad thing I can't really say either of your waifus are shit. I like Charlotte. I like Severa.

I even appreciate Catria, but Palla does it with modesty and age. Of course. You two probably have experience with her outside of Heroes and I may not know what I am talking about.

you know who the worst peg knight is?

Subaki. (So not Azura. :((( )

19 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Good point, I only said it like... 500 times in the thing itself. :P and started off saying this is given the situation you have basically as many of every unti you could ever want for Skill Inheriting. It's clearly a hypothetical situation.

((also I'll note with Skill Inheritance... quite a few Bow Users are actually better than Takumi as their bases are much better. Takumi just has a really good base set which makes him really good with no unit investment.))

22 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Perhaps I'd have to retest Pain since it's been awhile but I figure it works that way as the wording just says after combat and I recall Seal Skills working even if you die lol. ((for Example Savage Blow in the text of the ability specifies that it only triggers on initiated attacks as does Poison Strike therefore due to Pain's wording being different... well... ye. I'll do more testing later as my Lucius has it.)) on top of this... You have to actually be able to attack to use pain so unless you've tested it on a Close Counter Azama ((which would take quite the shanigians to figure out.)) it's impossible to actually know if it was a melee unit that bopped his bum.

41 minutes ago, Wheat said:

The real sad thing I can't really say either of your waifus are shit. I like Charlotte. I like Severa.

I don't blame you, I like those two too.

32 minutes ago, Wheat said:

you know who the worst peg knight is?

Subaki.

Absofreakin'lutely. For me Peg Knights go Cordelia>Fee>Elincia>Catria=Hinoka and anyone else is someone I don't care that much about. Just in terms of aesthetics alone though I can see where you're coming from with Palla. Believe me I can.

Man I want to see a

Lon'qu w/ +ATK (Neut Spd)

Wo Dao+

Ardent Sac

Moonbow

Life and Death

Desperation/Drag Back

Threaten Def

It's funny because of how much of a glass cannon he is, but no one will do it because you can do the same thing safely with Luchina

12 hours ago, Wheat said:

Severa is the fucking bomb. Its a shame that she sucks in this game :,(

If her attack was better I'd totally give her Galeforce just like in Awakening.

You know, I both love and despise how skill inheritance is a thing now. On one hand, we can get stronger units, but on the other hand, so can the computers. I kind of prefer to keep my discount RPGs as simple as possible, so ehh...

On a completely unrelated note, my team just got annihilated by an arena match that stuck me against three five star Takumis and an Olivia. That was one of the worst experiences I've even had in a mobile game.

21 minutes ago, Combat said:

You know, I both love and despise how skill inheritance is a thing now. On one hand, we can get stronger units, but on the other hand, so can the computers. I kind of prefer to keep my discount RPGs as simple as possible, so ehh...

On a completely unrelated note, my team just got annihilated by an arena match that stuck me against three five star Takumis and an Olivia. That was one of the worst experiences I've even had in a mobile game.

blz9lOcmMxu4cxCoSnig1LJRk1XXAVfT4tt7XMG_

Who ordered the fan-service?

"Spring" versions of at least four Heroes will be offered in completely different attire weilding different weapons.

Exalt of Spring Chrom is an Axe Lord.

Exalt of Spring Lucina is a bunny girl and is a Blue Mage (Easter egg). 

Prince of Spring Xander (not the regular one) is a Lance cavalier (Carrot). Imagine Xander if he was a flaming metrosexual.

Princess of Spring Camilla (NATURALLY$$$) is -also- a bunny girl. She's also truly a Malig Knight - able to wield green tomes.

In the first trailer for the game - these for characters were featured. Xander and Lucina brandished Seigfried and Falchion at "Kiran", who summoned Camilla and Chrom to take them on. Both Xander and Lucina are blue units in this promotion. Both Camilla and Chrom are green units.

49 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

meanwhile the only decent red tome I can think of is Tharja, Linia and Sophia are pretty much interchangeable.

oops forgot Henry and reigh.

Sanaki? She's pretty good.

Leo's on a horse, but he's so goddamn slow....frankly you're better off putting a blade tome+moonbow on him -_-

@doombotmecha right sorry, I guess I don't see them very often also because I don't own them, they just faded out of my head. I just don't see them as often, everyone is just flaunting their Lucinas and Eirkas. Is there really no need for Red Mages, I know there is Tiki, but for range though since alot of units I see have high def, or is it really because few actually have them.

Or is it really because I'm too low in the arena to see her

Edited by Fabled Asian

19 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

@doombotmecha right sorry, I guess I don't see them very often also because I don't own them, they just faded out of my head. I just don't see them as often, everyone is just flaunting their Lucinas and Eirkas. Is there really no need for Red Mages, I know there is Tiki, but for range though since alot of units I see have high def, or is it really because few actually have them.

Or is it really because I'm too low in the arena to see her

Honestly, the red mages aren't exactly the best at the moment. A lot of the higher folks are presently using a Dancer (typically Ninian because availability), and Linde paired up, making red mages a little difficult to use at high levels. That's not to say that they are bad units by any means, I mean, heck, I've had my team torn through by Tharja more times than I can recall, but it is difficult to find a place for a squishy mage who is either neutral (other reds) or weak (blues) to the majority of the meta. For my mage options, I'm currently rocking Julia because she obliterates Ninian, Azura, and even some Olivias, typically in one round. There are some other viable mage options, like Robin, Nino, or Sanaki, but for the most part they just kinda weigh the party down since they need to be constantly sheltered. Most people just throw a dragon onto their team if they need to get past high Def foes since they are typically much bulkier and have useful buffs for allies and debuffs to apply to foes. 

I keep trying to make F!Corrin work but she's so damn squishy. even vs. physical hits I feel like she can only outlast one foe per fight. She's godawful for baiting and mages eat her alive. I need +3 speed and swordbreaker on her, stat!

29 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

I keep trying to make F!Corrin work but she's so damn squishy. even vs. physical hits I feel like she can only outlast one foe per fight. She's godawful for baiting and mages eat her alive. I need +3 speed and swordbreaker on her, stat!

Really? I thought she was pretty bulky.

I would set her up to be a support tank. She already has Dark Breath so I would probably give her Renewal, Reciprocal Aid, Noontime and Res +3 to keep her alive for as long as possible and Threaten Res/Def to debuff enemies. Keep a mage/archer unit beside her at all times to make the most out of that Threaten Res/Def and possibly to heal her back up to full if needed.

Wouldn't expect anything amazing out of her in the damage department so don't bother with speed.

Edited by 5hift

Actually, +3 speed lets her double a lot of of stuff, given her middle-of-the-road speed tier+dark breath, and avoid getting doubled by even more stuff. plus, it has no downside, and makes her tankier against both physical and magical threats at the same time.

Swordbreaker is pretty much exclusively for Lucina.

you...do know that Renewal is a B skill?

I might also do QR but I feel killing lucina is important. hmmm.....

@AuthorReborn ah I see thanks for your perspective.

I need a Special for Gordin, he's got 900+ SP sitting around and I'm not sure what to give him. I kind of want to remove Shove,  but it has its uses sometimes, but eh.

@doombotmecha What about Triangle Adept if you're struggling with Swords. If you're Neutral/Beneficial Defense, you should take 10~14 damage from a Standard Neutral/Beneficial Attack Lucina, although it would bad if Lucina was +Speed since she would double you.

Lucina's weak res is the only way I can see Fem-Corrin doing ok against Lucina and even then you'll need a dancer to babysit so you can get in the finishing blow on her.

Also just realized that Renewal is a B skill, stick with that and get +3 Res to get even bulkier.

Honestly if you really want a kill on Lucina, I highly recommend getting Male-Robin or if you're lucky Olwen.

See, thing is, I'm running a blade-mage team. I have TA robin but he has no buffs, and I blew all my SI fodder for 'em. I've actually swapped back to Ephraim, my old arena lead, since he can handle falchions easier. I'm gonna inherit Quick Riposte (frankly I'd use Wary Fighter if he could inherit it) onto him, as well as (possibly) Fortify Defense, so that Tharja can get the full suite of buffs. I might even give him Rally Speed to better aid her, but I'm not sure. For an A skill, I am REALLY against TA, especially since with the more blue-heavy meta greens are the new anti-meta. Sure Tharja can deal with most of it, but what's a tank worth if he can't take a hit from another physical unit? If I ever pull Hector, I might even give the Restoration Lord Distant Counter, especially as nobody uses the physically defensive red mages. The only red fight I'd lose is Y!Tiki, and that's if  I attack first, thus nullifying QR. And you know Ephraim; he doesn't pick fights he can't win!

5* female corrin with speed +3 and SB already Kos all swords, so does TA/renewal but like, do I really want green axes to screw me harder than they already do?

Eventually, I'm gonna give her Reciprocal Aid, and stick Ruby Sword, Renewal, and Fury 3 on Olivia, so that F!Corrin can use her health to heal. I'll also be able to give my low health to Anna, so she can go on a rampage with Desperation, Fury, and Vengeance. Tharja, for her part, has Darting Blow, Threaten Speed, and she's gonna get desperation, so she can be the ultimate speed queen and ORKO everything. That, or CC+Vantage for Red Mage Takumi.

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

5* female corrin with speed +3 and SB already Kos all swords, so does TA/renewal but like, do I really want green axes to screw me harder than they already do?

In fairness if you lose already there's no reason not to. That's the logic behind using that skill in the first place.