FE Heroes Friend ID and Discussion Topic

Maelstrom

@5hift from what I saw, the common choices are Support-Ardent Sac Spec-Moonbow/Ignis/Bonfire A- Death Blow and B- Desperation/Quick Riposte C-Buff of your choosing, or you can give her savage blow from camila

Should I make Robin-F, Green Robin-M? Like sacrifice my Cecelia and Roy to make her an Anti-Blue and Colorless unit? Cecelia is really frail and Merric isn't cutting it anymore (especially when he is -Def, +Res)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably run with the same anti-Takumi formula.

Gronnraven+, Triangle Adept, Ignis/Moonbow, Bowbreaker/Blue Tomebreaker and Threaten Res.

Fem-Robin is already Male-Robin's nemesis with Blue Tomebreaker so I would probably stick with Blue Tombreaker just in case you run into any Blue Mages.

I dunno if I'm the only one who feels this way but Blue Mages are soooo much more annoying than Red or Green Mages. You got Linde, Ursula, Reinhardt, and Male-Robin all of which are really good.

With this build your Fem-Robin can easily be the deterrent needed to counter any of these guys as well as other lance units. Effie is pretty popular in the arena and can shut down your team if you aren't prepared.

@5hift yeah that was i was thinking thanks, ill keep sheena at 4 for the time being and save up so i can get cecelia and robin to 5. 

EDIT: Idk how accurate this calculator is, but according to this, Linde, Robin-M, Olwen, and Takumi barely scratch Robin-F. Darting Blow + Vantage Kagero would give her some problems though, advantage or not.

https://rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Edited by Fabled Asian

Been pulling for Azura for a while now.

5*Hinoka

19 HP

14 Attack

4 Speed (Great. It's Rev Hinoka.)

6 Defense

7 Resistance

Is she any good? Hone Fliers is nice. Brace Lance helps the poor speed.....

--best Birthright girl man. Kagero's an overrated damsel in distress.--

1 hour ago, Wheat said:

--best Birthright girl man. Kagero's an overrated damsel in distress.--

Get out of here with your nonsense. 70% Str and Spd don't lie.

As for your Hinoka, well she's -Atk, +Spd so it's unfortunate. Hinoka in general plays like a knock off 5* exclusive Cordelia despite being worse. Well, I shouldn't say worse, she's bulkier and slower. Your +Spd nature brings her up to a speed tier of 35, which is the same as neutral speed Cordelia, but unfortunately her -Atk drops her back to 32 Atk. Honestly if you have Cordelia she'd be better, but if not then Hinoka will function pretty well. Just try and ditch the Brave Lance if you can, like Cordelia, Hinoka really doesn't want it, especially your +Spd one. With the Brave Lance+ she'll be sitting at 40 Atk (a bit too low to be viable if you ask me) and 30 Spd (also a bit too low), a stat line which combined with her middling defences will reek of average stats across the board. Without the Brave Lance she has the potential to be an offensive force.

@Wheat, from the looks of it, your Hinoka is -Atk +Spd which is really bad since she is a Brave User, you could give her Sapphire Lance from Sully to atleast make her useful if you're REALLY into her which gives her a nice +7 ATK, be at 35 speed, and kill Red units, or Killer Lance+ to reduce her special cooldown to be her main damage. Otherwise you should probably hold on in inherit her skills to another Lance and/.or Flyer.

Alright. I sacrificed a 4* Peri for Hinoka to have access to the Killer Lance.

Sorry Amethyst. As Hinoka will say in her support with Camilla. "She's feeling stabby."

Also, because destroying good units for the cause can't just tick off one person - I have to vote a 5* Catria off the island to enhance said Killer Lance. I know guys. She's pretty. But Hinoka and I go back.

There was that time I picked Azura over her in my BR run. Then the time I had Camilla talk crap to her and WTA her in my CQ run. Then I benched her in Rev.

Way back.

imo, cherche's best B skill is Drag Back, so she can retreat after nuking with Brave Axe.

in other news, I got 3 five stars off my Battling Mike pulls, and I beat the lunatic mode for the first time!

5-stars were Minerva, Chrom and Marth, and for the lunatic mode I used Ephraim, Tharja, Olivia, and an INCREDIBLY janky camilla with emerald axe and lancebreaker 1. main strategy was to take olivia and tharja, go up left, smack mike down to 10, use dance+reposition to retreat, and then go from there.

• Administrators
On 3/25/2017 at 6:48 PM, Felix- said:

communication is nice and will defo keep the game going a hell of a lot longer than other fads *cough* POGO *cough*

I agree that communication is good, but this was already announced once. It looks like an exact copy of the last one too. There's nothing new.

14 hours ago, Wheat said:

Also, because destroying good units for the cause can't just tick off one person - I have to vote a 5* Catria off the island to enhance said Killer Lance. I know guys. She's pretty. But Hinoka and I go back.

gt534.jpg

2 hours ago, doombotmecha said:

imo, cherche's best B skill is Drag Back, so she can retreat after nuking with Brave Axe.

in other news, I got 3 five stars off my Battling Mike pulls, and I beat the lunatic mode for the first time!

5-stars were Minerva, Chrom and Marth, and for the lunatic mode I used Ephraim, Tharja, Olivia, and an INCREDIBLY janky camilla with emerald axe and lancebreaker 1. main strategy was to take olivia and tharja, go up left, smack mike down to 10, use dance+reposition to retreat, and then go from there.

Yeah I finally managed to beat that sonovabich Michalis with Cherche replacing Camilla. Brave Axe+ is honestly wasted on Camilla since she has such lame attack. Mine has like 38 attack and gets absolutely shit on by any red unit or even some green units. She can't even consistently 1HKO some blue units. If I were to work on her, I'd ditch Draconic Aura for Moonbow and put an Emerald Axe+ on her too. I'd probably set her up to be a mobile support since she is fairly bulky, a lot more versatile towards mages since Cherche gets sniped by pretty much any mage unit.

Ah geez I don't remember.

She's a 4* and at level 40 she has 43 Health, 41 Attack (not counting any of the Attack+ skills), 15 Speed, 33 Defense, and 14 Resistance.

She's great for physical baiting as any non-mage or archer unit will come to attack her but get cockblocked by her 33 Defense and Quick Riposte. Bonfire will ensure that unit doesn't get away with it.

Its a shame though, my Cherche will never compete with this LEGEND.

XLrL9beBFa7kl1DpnsEkEfvjq7faOBf5CIsVStIu

Edited by 5hift

The +HP -Spd one doesn't sound too bad the -Def +Res one is just bleh.

Cherche is fairly common I think I've gotten around 5 total and only worked on one of them.

I think you said you needed a good green unit earlier so if you're really desperate I would just go with the +HP -Spd.

tfw just sitting over here reading through all these people's strategies etc for the Michalis ((or how ever that is spelled)) map when you cheesed it first time with a bow unit since you saw the map ahead of time so knew how to set it up to do that.

@5hift yeah Merric is also -Def +Res so he's just not entirely useful since Gordin pretty much slays flyers much better. I do want to use Cherche, but Gronnraven+ Robin sounds so good since I'm seeing alot of colorless and everyone and their mother has Cordelia, Linde, Ninian, Azura, Takumi, and Hector in Arena. 40k Feathers to get either one......

Figure I'mma do this mostly jsut for funsies ((maybe if it goes well I'll overall expand it into something more sensible((and maybe useful once I learn the meta better)). This first one is just for the lols though so bear with me.))

so with out further ado, Silly Skillsets with Hukuna-Sensei.

Now, for the main bulk this little series will assume one has access to all the Skill Inheritance units they could ever want. ((though I'll try to list a few ideas to replace stuff if it's rare or just needed.)) and will also assume the unit is at 5*. With that out of the way let's get this starting.

Our Unit for today~

Azama, The Carefree Monk.

Build 1:

"It's definitely hurts you more than it hurts me."

Role: Out-Of-Combat damage tank.

Ideal IVs: [+HP, -Atk or Spd], [+Def, -Atk or Spd], [+Res, -Atk or Spd] ((note Atk is more ideal if 100% minmax'ing since there are situations where -spd can fuck you over. It's just Azama's speed is pretty low regardless so -atk and spd might as well be the same 9 times out of ten.))

Base Neutral Stats((doesn't count weapons or stats)): 43 HP, 21 Atk, 26 Spd, 32 Def, 25 Res.

Final Stats For Build: 46 HP, 21 Atk((18 natural, 21 with Pain Equipped)), 26 Spd, 32 Def, 25 Res.

Skills:

04JAl8E.png: Pain

xev9Rjk.png: Martyr

rlU7tq7.png: Miracle

5dWTRgg.png: 0vYqNI5.png Close Counter

C1p4dwk.pngsRjof8R.png / mZjSKRj.png Renewal or Live to Serve

QTAs0Vp.png: OWKFXeZ.png Threaten Attack

Insights: Azama is a weirdly tanky cleric to begin with having a pretty solid 32 natural defense and while somewhat lacklastre 25 base Res, it's patched up a little by a solid 43 HP. He also naturally has access to the Pain Staff and Threaten Attack which really tell you just want this man wants to do. Be the most annoying brick of health in existence. Just attacking him causes the enemy to drop a bunch of HP as you laugh manically taking probably a heck of a lot less on the physical side of things in return. Threaten Attack once it goes live effectively makes Azama's defenses go up 5 points each.((effectively 37 def and 30 Res.)) making the dude even more of a pain in the bum to take down.

IVs: Hp is the most general defense stat and as Azama's defense is no slouch and the Res isn't too awful... we can get away with running HP to make him more generally tanky ((and make it harder to knock him out of Wary Fighter's range of effect.)) The other defensive stats can be chosen to specialize his defense more.

Weapon: Pain is 100% always the staff of choice. Azama's attack stat is too low to actually inflict damage pretty much ever normally, so one wants to utilize Pain for it's out of combat hit chip damage ((note this damage is non-lethal it can only drop them to 1 hp.)). This allows Azama to damage anything regardless of it's defensive stats, and slowly whittle away at them while not taking much in return.

Support Skill: Azama's heal of choice would be Martyr, as the more damage Azama has taken, the more he can heal his allies! It also comes with the pretty swell benefit of healing you for quite a bit of the damage accumulated. It does increase the special gauge by one however slowing down access to Miracle but it's nothing to crazy to worry about to be honest. One could stick with Reconcile for this reason but the amount he could reliably heal would go waaaay down so it's really not worth doing.

Special: While normally 5 ((or 6 in this case)) special gauge is a bit outlandish it's okay in this instance. As Azama is going to basically be tanking he'll be taking a lot of hits so by the time he's whittled down enough to be knocked out he should have enough for Miracle to be up. Miracle makes it even harder to down the guy for physical units as if it comes up they have to be able to knock him to 1 HP and then strike again. Martyr hopefully keeps him healthy enough that this gets rather... challenging to do.

Skill A: Close Counter is easily the best skill to use in tandem with Azama as it allows him to Counterattack units that hit him in melee range ((the things he is trying to tank the most.)) This allows an extra proc of Pain on enemy phase and his free one on his own turn from 2 range effectively allowing him to deal 20 damage to a unit possibly weakening it enough for an ally to take down ((or turn off valuable skills of low health units.)) However, this skill might be hard to obtain as you have to get it off a Takumi and well sacrificing a Takumi is a tall order to begin with. However this is the only real A skill Azama really wants. If one is unwilling to sacrifice the Tacomeat and is need of a budget option HP+5 is a smart choice though. It makes Azama more generally tanky. Defense + and Resistance + also work if wanting to specialize his defense more.

Skill B: Sadly, Poison Strike isn't allowed with Staves otherwise it'd be the option for sure. Instead something more defensive is needed. There is two good options here

Renewal: Increases Azama's survivability by gaining passive healing every few turns. Nothing fancy gets the job done. You don't have to actively babysit it like the next option however.

Live to Serve: not quite sure how this one acts with Martyr but I imagine it just causes the healing to be equal to that which the recipient is receiving, this does similar things to Renewal but requires one to use their action healing. Overall it will help more with how much extra damage Azama will be taking in general as eh'll be doubled more often without Wary Fighter.

Seal Speed: Works well with how Pain works ((and even functions in melee range without Close Counter so long as Azama doesn't die.)) and makes enemies a lot less good at beating up Azama. Speed is the best option as it helps to ruin the enemy's offense potential and may allow allies a door to smacking them in the face twice. This actually technically is more effective damage than Seal Defense or Resistance as allowing an ally to attack twice tends to cause more damage then lowering the enemies defensive stats. ((if you have Threaten Attack... Seal Attack is redundant, please don't use it))

Skill C: Instead we go with Threaten Attack. This is a natural ability of Azama's making it a good choice as it dampens the enemy's ability to hurt Azama. It also provides this for allies. Another Option is Threaten Speed to dampen the enemies speed stats. Another option is Savage Blow for more AoE damages. ((can be a bit hard to grab as it's only on Camilla or Narcian, the first of which is 4 or 5* star only and the latter being a limited unit.))

Anyways... figured I do this for fun see what people think. ((also this set is a bit of a joke set since you ahve to burn a lot of good units on a pretty bleh unit but there's a reason I said I was assuming you had basically access to anything needed for Inheritance purposes.))

~~This was once a relevant statement... it's not cause anymore Wary Fighter is Armour only and I'm a stupid.~~