Egzample

Ok guys, I found Expert Belt, only thanks to riding around for breeding purposes and watching the city. One place looked suspiciously, so I investigated [check screen, under the marquise]. Did anybody find more places like this? It is not easy to spot it, since you can`t find it with itemfinder.

Untitled.png

Edited by example

31 minutes ago, example said:

Ok guys, I found Expert Belt, only thanks to riding around for breeding purposes and watching the city. One place looked suspiciously, so I investigated [check screen, under the marquise]. Did anybody find more places like this? It is not easy to spot it, since you can`t find it with itemfinder.

P.S: a lot of Ralts going into wonder trade, some of them shiny.

Untitled.png

I think there was another expert belt earlier in the game, but I can't remember at the moment.  Anyway, good find.

PS.  About when are these Ralts being dropped into Wondertrade?

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

I think there was another expert belt earlier in the game, but I can't remember at the moment.  Anyway, good find.

In about an hour, when I finish my breeding. I`ll put into wondertrade all with shitty stats, but also I`ll make a giveaway+trade thread in online play forums, for those with decent stats/shiny. I can reserve one for you now, if you want.

5 minutes ago, example said:

In about an hour, when I finish my breeding. I`ll put into wondertrade all with shitty stats, but also I`ll make a giveaway+trade thread in online play forums, for those with decent stats/shiny. I can reserve one for you now, if you want.

Ok, I'll reserve one, preferably a good-to-decent shiny, but just a shiny is ok.  I'll be on the lookout for the thread.

Edited by seki108

On 2/1/2017 at 5:44 PM, seki108 said:

You find the 1st one the same place where you fight the Pangoro's to free the Scraggy's