Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Igglybuff Return Quest

Fabled Asian

Question

I'm not entirely sure this is the correct place to post this, but would it be too much to ask if someone can edit my save so I can get an Igglybuff for this quest? I remember doing this quest in the past, but the whereabouts of it now escapes me. I'm pretty sure I've never released a pokemon since E14, but apparently I did. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Fabled Asian said:

I'm not entirely sure this is the correct place to post this, but would it be too much to ask if someone can edit my save so I can get an Igglybuff for this quest? I remember doing this quest in the past, but the whereabouts of it now escapes me. I'm pretty sure I've never released a pokemon since E14, but apparently I did. Thanks.

All you need is one with the correct ID, apparently.  If you want, I could trade you an Igglibuff from this event (they are sometimes thrown into wondertrade), so I have at least 3.

Edited by seki108

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

All you need is one with the correct ID, apparently.  If you want, I could trade you an Igglibuff from this event (they are sometimes thrown into wondertrade), so I have at least 3.

if you could spare me one aswell it would be apriciated

34 minutes ago, Kaze said:

What if you evolved it. Would the lady still take it?

No, she only takes the igglybuff

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

Ok, though I am only quoting what I've heard others say.  We can see if it really works.  Can you trade now?

it does indeed work, only the ID matters

4 hours ago, seki108 said:

@seki108 Yes I would like one, but I won't be available for the morning, but I should be available past that maybe 2 or 3 pm(hopefully). I live around Pacific Time, let me know when you're available. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Fabled Asian said:

@seki108 Yes I would like one, but I won't be available for the morning, but I should be available past that maybe 2 or 3 pm(hopefully). I live around Pacific Time, let me know when you're available. Thanks!

I'm pretty free all day.  I live on the East coast, so that would be 6-7pm here.  Just PM me when ready.

14 minutes ago, Fabled Asian said:

Change of plans, I've been told I am free for the morning, I'll go start up Reborn. Username is FabledAsian

Ok, I'll be on in a minute

Just tell me when to send the request.  It shows you're on, but you are not accepting the trade.

Edited by seki108

On 29/1/2017 at 2:51 PM, seki108 said:

Do you have any other Igglybuff to spare perhaps? I would be indebted.

EDIT: Nevermind. After 10 mins of trading I suprisingly got one.

Edited by GRizzlyBear

On 1/29/2017 at 4:51 AM, seki108 said:

"I'd like my Igglybuff back please!"

"Ohh Igglybuff? I shipped it off to a different dimension for this shiny raccoon pokemon."

2 hours ago, Shirotxni said:

Do you have any to spare please? Thank you! And do you know when she asks for it back?

She asks for it back at the start of Episode 16 content (return to Reborn) if you visit her house.  I have two at the moment.  Just PM or quote this answer so I will know when you can trade.

8 hours ago, seki108 said:

She asks for it back at the start of Episode 16 content (return to Reborn) if you visit her house.  I have two at the moment.  Just PM or quote this answer so I will know when you can trade.

I'm free most of today. I can trade at noon and after (in CA). My username is Shirotxni. What do you want for it? I don't have much.

Edited by Shirotxni

15 minutes ago, Shirotxni said:

I'm free most of today. I can trade at noon and after (in CA). My username is Shirotxni. What do you want for it? I don't have much.

Anything you don't want.  Anything at all.  I get them about every third Wonder Trade session, so they're not valuable to me.

12 minutes ago, Shirotxni said:

I can give you a Fennekin I got in WT. I'm ready when you are

Sorry, took me a few.  I can be on in just a minute.  Just get to the waiting screen.

Edit: The quest should work with that one.

Edited by seki108

7 hours ago, seki108 said:

No problem.  

At the moment, I have one left for anyone else who comes across this thread.  It might go up within a day or two depending on Wonder Trade.

I wondertraded mine away a while ago, can i have the last one?