Looking for some Pokemon

N01788

I'm looking for some Pokemon to bolster my in-game roster and expand my collection. So far, my options are limited and I'm pretty new to the game so I've been slowly tracking down events and Pokemon. I was just hoping to find someone willing to trade some specific pokemon so I could keep my options open. Also, I wanted to try out the trade system and thought this was the perfect opportunity. I'm afraid I don't have much to offer but a few shinies however I don't need anything fancy IV or moveset wise. Any of these pokemon would be great:

Gastly

Totodile

Budew

Azurill

Squirtle 

Bulbasaur

I was looking for a good grass or water type but Gastly would do too because of its versatility. If you have any other Pokemon you think might fit, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hrm, well looking at this, you might have a couple of these mons already available to you. You can find Budew within the peridot ward at the most northern end of the train tracks, you'll need an incense to grab it. Squirtle is not too far along either, you can find it in the Byxtopian Wastes if you chat up a fellow in one of the buildings during a storm. 

I might also be down to toss you a couple of gems in my collection at some point, just hit me up with a message or something.

Cool! I also just wanted to try out the trading system haha. Thanks for the tip on Budew, I was wondering why I couldn't find one. I'll take anything, just looking to expand the collection those few were just specific ones I was thinking of. Thanks for the offer, man! I think I'll take you up on that.

46 minutes ago, N01788 said:

Cool! I also just wanted to try out the trading system haha. Thanks for the tip on Budew, I was wondering why I couldn't find one. I'll take anything, just looking to expand the collection those few were just specific ones I was thinking of. Thanks for the offer, man! I think I'll take you up on that.

Hi, you can always request some mons here: