OU team (first)

• Administrators

Generally with an RMT, you should go step by step through your team, providing your EVs, natures, items, etc, too, and most importantly- descriptions about why you've made the choices that you have, and how you use them.

What can i say? Glaceon and Jolteon go together like Ellie Goulding and Skrillex were made for eachother!

:feelsgn:

1. League teams can't have legendary Pokemon
  2. Hyper Beam = Nub Move
  3. Make a real RMT.

2. Hyper Beam = Nub Move
  3. Make a real RMT.

Kinda rude Neo.

As for you Enigma, Hyper beam is just well....useless really. It may seem good on paper, but you're unable to move after using it for one turn. So if you did the math, that's 75 power each turn, and you can't switch out. Return (physical though) has around 102 power at 255 happiness. And a draco meteor that is resisted, still has a power of 105. Try ice beam. Noone should be able to resist electric, water, ice, and dragon. and that means the least amount of power you have will be 95 *assuming no switch-outs* and will, in the end, still deal more power than hyper beam. The only time any of those recharge moves are usefull in my oppinion are: In CC (I don't even like CC, [thats challenge cup btw]) and giga impact, on slaking. Wich is susceptable to protect, but is a VERY strong attack. Furthermore, normal is the worst offensive type, and should really only be used by normal types, or pokemon with no other good type of attack. Ex. Klingklang/marowak. Because no pokemon is weak to normal, and two types resist it, and another doesn't take any damage from it at all. (not counting scrappy, or those moves that allow any type of move to hit the foe) So all in all, hyper beam is not a good move, though it may look good on paper.

(and once again: be nice neo)

Edited by renowner

Thanks for the info, young Youngster! But i just changed up my team, so here we gooooo (Note: all these bios had a bit help from smogon since i only started getting competitive a month ago)

Gyrados (Bio: Kraken, female, Admant, Leftovers)

-Taunt

-Waterfall

-Dragon Dance

-Bounce

Why: Obviously, like any team, it should be balance- well, mine isnt balanced QUITE like everyone elses, but what I do know is that every team has to have it's big gun. And that is my humble Gyrados.

Primeape (Bio: Vinny, male, Hardy, Expert belt)

-Ice Punch

-Taunt

-Thunder Punch

-Fire Punch

Next up, we have our generic fighter monkey! Not the last one you'll see! But, I wanted some diversity in my team, so i went for the RU Primeape. It has the all the right rules to stand out: it's fast, has a rare ability, and is a good switch-in to Smeargle. Sadly, it's not all s***s and giggles for this monkey, as it has a rough relationship with Ghost-types, being immediatly burned by Will-O-Wisp. Nevertheless, Primeape is a strong, outstanding fighter in RU.

Infernape (Bio: Abu, male, Timid, Focus Sash.)

-Flamethrower

-Grass Knot

-Nasty Plot

-Vaccum Wave

With a wide movepool and excellent attacking stats, Infernape is a threat most pokemon should worry about. Just in case the usual water-type comes a-knocking, I chose Grass Knot due to half of all water-types probably being heavy (especially Gyrados)

Jolteon (Bio: Sonny Moore, male, Modest, Choice Specs)

-Thunderbolt

-Volt Switch

-Shadow Ball

-Heal Bell

As I planned in the beginning of all these shenanigans, I wanted an ūber offensive team, since I'm never the best at strategy (I like to hit stuff). But this is the first pokemon I had that wasnt part of my original team. He's yellow, he's fluffy, it's Jolteon, everybody! Speed, high special attack, and cuteness! /)(^3^)(\ Downside is the movepool being shallow, but at least it has an awesome STAB from Thunderbolt and is immune to electric attacks.

Ferrothorn (Bio: Spike, male, Sassy, Rocky Helmet)

-Gyro Ball

-Leech Seed

-Power Whip

-Stealth Rock

Named after one of my favourite characters in MLP:FiM :) Ferrothorn is one of the best tanks in VGC 2012. Having never used it before, I thought to myself ''Hmm, I'm not the type of girl who uses taks a whole lot, so I'll give it a go!'' And that was a very good decision indeed.

Vaporeon ( Bio: Ellie, female, Modest, Life Orb)

-Surf

-Ice Beam

-Hidden Power (Grass)

-Rest

I just love the eeveelutions, I just cant get enough! Vaporeon is my nurse of this team. She knows how to do her job well, and got a neat toy in Scald. I warn you, it is very annoying to beat!

aaaaand were done already. I'm sorry if this was sūper cheesy, but I like writing cheesy stuff, I'm used to doing that in school ;)

A very good choice of pokemon indeed! But you should watch out with infernape because from my experience he doesnt have all that great defense. So make sure he's quick and maybe he could hold the air baloon, Its just my first thoughts. And maybe sleep talk would be good for vaporeon if you insist on having rest or the chesto berry to wake it up. But those are just my opinions, just options that you have. But I think other pwople will have some better advice for you. But Good Job! :lol:

ughhh what is this..

Use an RMT don't be lazy about it because laziness won't benefit you here.

all those jolteons and glaceons in your sig makes me sick

This ^, anyways the easiest way to make an RMT is to copy the import from the Team Builder and post into the eRMT tool.

2. Hyper Beam = Nub Move
  3. Make a real RMT.

Don't feel bad about what this guy says, he just doesn't know how to talk to girls.

Anyways...

Primeape: needs a nature, Hardy has no benefit, if you think that's good it really isn't. Primeape has no special attack moves so why not make it Jolly (even though it lowers it's special attack), since Primeape is full physical.

Uhh...

Pokemon have EV's the boost you put on your pokemon stats, you might want to include them on your pokemon.

Phaze is right on the primeape part, and instead of running fire punch I'd replace that with close combat. Close combat gives that ape STAB and fire punch and ice punch have redundant coverage on grass types, while close combat is better for taking out steels than fire punch. Also I suggest you get rid of heal bell on jolteon because if you have a choice specs then you don't want jolts to be locked into one move. I'd place it on vaporeon since vaporeon is much bulkier and will be able to heal your team more easily.

Hope this helps and welcome to PO! I'm actually pretty new too XD

looks very nice. However, I think vaporeon would be better suited as a wish supporter, and wish provides more reliable recovery than rest. And imo I think you should change surf to scald for dat hax ^_^ which will help you tank better. Also jolteon, kinda needs hp ice for coverage and primape should have a stab (close combat). Other than that nice work! why not

Usually, when you post a RMT, its customary to tell wich of the abilities you chose..... Take for example gyarados. He could use intimidate or moxie, though I think moxie would be better for a lead. What abilities did you choose?