Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Move Tutor & Weakness Policy

M4RC

Question

Hello my fellow trainers!

I was wondering if there is a Move Tutor for the move Iron Head. I'd look to get it on my Snorlax (which would work with GenVI mechanics), but I can't remember seeing one with that move anywhere.  

My other question is if the item Weakness Policy is available in the game as of now? I feel like I've seen it somewhere, but it doesn't seem to be available in the mall.

Thanks in advance for any help!

18 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, M4RC said:

Hello my fellow trainers!

I was wondering if there is a Move Tutor for the move Iron Head. I'd look to get it on my Snorlax (which would work with GenVI mechanics), but I can't remember seeing one with that move anywhere.  

My other question is if the item Weakness Policy is available in the game as of now? I feel like I've seen it somewhere, but it doesn't seem to be available in the mall.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Here is the guide to current item locations and move tutors, with some revisions to come to incorporate episode 16:

18 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

i have 2 weakness policy that i got from wonder trade, do you want one?

Thank you for the offer, but I don't need it instantly, I just wondered if it was available!

@seki108 Thank you and my bad for not looking there in first place!

@foznkr You sure about that? I've only found Iron Defense and Iron Tail (Circus) so far, not Iron Head.

Edited by M4RC

5 minutes ago, luis said:

The move tutor for iron head should be third one on the left. But i also chose team aqua 

this one

1.png

I think some people don't have access to him yet for some reason. I forgot what the reason was, but I think I could be wrong

1 minute ago, M4RC said:

Yeah, I don't have access to him - I guess it's either because I chose magma or because I haven't given everyone their job application yet (and I can't until E17)

If you really want one, then I can trade you :D Just tell me the IV's and egg moves that you want 

2 minutes ago, luis said:

If you really want one, then I can trade you :D Just tell me the IV's and egg moves that you want 

It's fine, thank you - I'll just go for the heavy slam that was mentioned before!

4 hours ago, M4RC said:

Yeah, I don't have access to him - I guess it's either because I chose magma or because I haven't given everyone their job application yet (and I can't until E17)

I think you need to buy all Pokemons in 7th street to unlock that guy, he's the same guy who sells pokemon.

12 hours ago, Picora Hazard said:

I think you need to buy all Pokemons in 7th street to unlock that guy, he's the same guy who sells pokemon.

Done that already. I still think you have to give everyone their job application, which means you have to renovate the slums if you chose Magma.

1 minute ago, piccolo88 said:

Hey, is the offer for  Weakness Policy still valid? I am badly searching one for my Golem

i still have one, what are you offering? i'm looking for a horsea with eggmoves and/or dragon scale