Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] 'R' key

HongaarseBeer

Question

After having talked with the medium she gave me the 'R' key. I immediately went to 7th street to see if this would finally open that damned house, but it didn't. Then I checked the diving spots near Apophyll beach, but I didn't see anything new/else than the Sunrise, Fairview and King... houses. It also isn't the key to the lighthouse. So I'm kinda out of ideas about things that I haven't opened yet right now :(

A hint is appreciated

10 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

After having talked with the medium she gave me the 'R' key. I immediately went to 7th street to see if this would finally open that damned house, but it didn't. Then I checked the diving spots near Apophyll beach, but I didn't see anything new/else than the Sunrise, Fairview and King... houses. It also isn't the key to the lighthouse. So I'm kinda out of ideas about things that I haven't opened yet right now :(

A hint is appreciated

If you want I can give you a tip for the lighthouse key if you want. Also, what medium are you talking about for the R key?

11 minutes ago, foznkr said:

give it to its owner at blacksteam shellter

Thank you! That didn't come to mind at all, but now that you've mentioned it: the guy with the Klefki of course

7 minutes ago, JoJoDeath said:

If you want I can give you a tip for the lighthouse key if you want. Also, what medium are you talking about for the R key?

I meant the woman to whom you have to give the glass ball, the clairvoyant. You are free to give me a hint about the lighthouse key, though...

Edited by HongaarseBeer97

where exactly is this clairvoyant located? I haven't seen her at all.

About the lighthouse, you need dive, and one of the fisherman gives a hint as to how to get in. You just need to apply the hint he gives to somewhere else.

I hope I didn't give away the answer too much with that, but I think you'd be able to find it with this. The reward is kinda nice, though I recommand bringing some pokemon with you that are strong vs water types(and 75+).

2 minutes ago, JoJoDeath said:

where exactly is this clairvoyant located? I haven't seen her at all.

About the lighthouse, you need dive, and one of the fishermen gives a hint as to how to get in. You just need to apply the hint he gives to somewhere else.

I hope I didn't give away the answer too much with that, but I think you'd be able to find it with this. The reward is kinda nice, though I recommand bringing some pokemon with you that are strong vs water types(and 75+).

Have you received that glass ball yet? The one you get from helping the Spoink. After you've done so, you go to Jasper ward. There somewhere on the right you'll see two people standing on top of a roof. After you fight them and go inside, you'll get the 'R' Key. As for the lighthouse, I'll look for some diving spots and check out his hint

6 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

Talk to your old cell buddy, keep an open slot tho

Yes I've found him!

1 minute ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

Have you received that glass ball yet? The one you get from helping the Spoink. After you've done so, you go to Jasper ward. There somewhere on the right you'll see two people standing on top of a roof. After you fight them and go inside, you'll get the 'R' Key. As for the lighthouse, I'll look for some diving spots and check out his hint

Just a small tip: the dive spot is hidden, don't look for it, read what the person on the dock is telling you(the guy who speaks about going into the lighthouse), and then search for where you think it might be

7 minutes ago, JoJoDeath said:

Just a small tip: the dive spot is hidden, don't look for it, read what the person on the dock is telling you(the guy who speaks about going into the lighthouse), and then search for where you think it might be

Found it. Thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

Found it. Thanks a lot!

little tip for once you do it all, prepare for a battle but keep a party slot open (you'll suddenly understand how Cain's pokemon was found there)

1 hour ago, Wolfox Glace said:

little tip for once you do it all, prepare for a battle but keep a party slot open (you'll suddenly understand how Cain's pokemon was found there)

Yes, I did exactly so. The moment I saw Samurott I was hoping I would get anything in that line, and when I saw Oshawott I got reminded of when Cain got his.

Samurott looks badass though!