Failed to complete "Mystery pokemon egg" sidequest?

Maltor

Hey everyone,

Maybe this happened to someone else, or maybe it's a weird bug (pretty sure it's the former): so, for some reason i delayed giving the policeman in Jasper the growlithe egg, and now after the city rebirth, when i tried to complete it, that policeman vanished.

Is this intended? Has anyone else derped as i did?

Neh, it's ok, i got most of the possible pokemon you can get there through wondertrade... i was just curious about it, coz if it was a corrupted save file, i might as well start a new one right now, instead of waiting for something worse to happen =P

Thx for the feedback!

2 hours ago, Rainlove said:

Sweety just go back to episode 15 and do it. What's fun without some innocent tricks~

Mind telling how to go back to EP 15? I also need that egg, felt bad for missing it T_T

Just now, Cyczer said:

Mind telling how to go back to EP 15? I also need that egg, felt bad for missing it T_T

Do you have episode 15?

Once you have it, just save in route 1 or afate circus and go back to Reborn City and do the event. It's not gonna look beautiful though ;-(

7 minutes ago, Cyczer said:

-_- So I have to install EP 15?

Yes.  Here are links to past Reborn downloads: 

It might not affect much if you have not gone too far storywise.  I went back today (only at 7th street storywise) with no ill effecs.

Edited by seki108

10 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Just in case, empty out the Item PC before you go back, since it did not exist in 15.

Ive been switching episodes quite a lot now and I can say you will still have the items in the PC after saving in ep15 and reverting tp ep16

12 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Ive been switching episodes quite a lot now and I can say you will still have the items in the PC after saving in ep15 and reverting tp ep16

Thank you for clarifying.  I just wanted to be extra careful, since I wasn't in the mood to try it.