Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How Many Full Restores does Solaris have at the Pyrous Mountain fight? Also what happened to the Horrendous guide?

doombotmecha

Question

I'm trying to think of a strategy for solaris and I'd like to know how many healing items he has to get a rough estimate of how many revives I'll need to chip it down (I'm on a mono-steel so my options are limited, figuring Wrap Onix)

Also,  wasn't there a Horrendously Written Guide to Reborn? or did the site update eat that?

5 answers to this question

3? oof. I'm running a steel mono and I was planning to use the gen 6 bind mechanics as an inefficient-but-on-type solution, but now I'm not sure if I'm gonna have enough mons to sac to bind 6 times. I could just say it's steel/ghost and use cofagrigus, since that generally doesn't affect the early game, but bind was such an elegant solution!

Also Mega thanks to king jr, I'd been looking all over for that guide!

When I beat Solaris in ep 15, I found that his Garchomp AI would use Earthquake on a pokemon with Air Balloon. So I equipped a ground-weak pokemon with one and all his EQs missed, ggez. My initial strategy was to simply use Intimidate spam by switching between pokes with Air Balloons then end up Burn'ing him to death.

Edited by Lightp