[POTENTIAL SPOILER]Team Meteor House Invasion

Wolfox

So yeah... I just seem to be unable to beat the Team Meteor House Invasion... and where the first battle is alright and managable the second one ALWAYS get's me... I don't think I need to explain how bad it feels to lose to the "Dickhead squad" of Fern and Blake.

does anyone have any tips that could potentially help?

Well idk if you want spoilers but...

Spoiler

There's a third battle. Solaris and and Orderly 

First thing's first is your team underleveled ? If so you should probably grind just a little bit
it would have helped if you wrote your team's moves

Okay so Delphox (i assume has some good fire move) should be your go to against Fern and Blake. I'd reccomend wiping out Blake's team with it while Florinia stals Fern. Also if you don't have any you can buy Cotton Candies at the circus, use them to revive your Delphox (or any other team member you need). Anyway once Blake's team is done it's a 2 on 1 battle against Fern and Delphox should still be able to wreck almost half of his team (Roserade, Scizor, Serperior). Oh yea the only thing that might be hard for Delphox to deal with is Walrein but hopefully Florinia will hit it with a super effective grass move or something (or you can use Luxray or Breloom on it)

Now Gyarados is obviously a beast (i sadly didn't have the chance to use one in Reborn) so i think that he'd be able to take Ferns Rhyperior and Krookodile in 1 or 2 hits even without the Dragon Dance setup. Also Pangoro and Breloom should have no problem with those two  (i'm assuimg Breloom has some viable Grass and Fighting moves), in my battle with them Florinia's Breloom like destroyed most of them (took out Walrein in 2 hits).

Now i belive the biggest problem you might have is their 2 starting pokemon. I don't remember what Blake starts with honestly hahahh but in any case it should be easily dealt with by a Flamethrower or something similar. The real problem here i belive is the Haxorus. Now if you don't have anything to hit it super effectively your best bet is probably what i did-power through.
What i mean is basically just hit that thing with your best attacks until it drops. He used a Superpower on my Magneton so his defenses went down a bit and it helped soo you can look out for that. 
Don't be afraid do 'sacrifice' some team members in order to revive the others cause i assume Delphox will faint one or two times. 
You could go in with Delphox, take out Blake's first pokemon and if Haxorus beats Delphox switch to Golem (hopefully he has Sturdy) and get an Earthquake on the dragon

the problem with that is that Blake leads with hsi Walrein, where Fern leads with Haxorus. Meaning that Delphox can do little to nothing to Blake's first mon, it doesn't help that Delphox is perfect to lead for the first battle, seing as it's got shadow ball to deal with grumpig and Flamethrower for Leafany.

And yes Gyaradoss CAN kill Ferns Crook, Crook outspeeds :/ and having an underleveled Florinia who sends Torterra in on Walrein once Hippo dies doesn't help either AT ALL

Edited by Wolfox Glace

2 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

Got past it, praise the Hax Gods... not to deal with Ciel

Hahhahah i know the feel :'D 

I would REAAALLY highly reccomend catching a Bronzog in route 3 (near Calcenon City) just for that battle, it helped my a lot with Ciel in all of my playthroughs

9 hours ago, Palpatine said:

I would REAAALLY highly reccomend catching a Bronzog in route 3 (near Calcenon City) just for that battle, it helped my a lot with Ciel in all of my playthroughs

Bronzong is my second least favorite pokemon, so that's gonna happen the day stall tactics are completely gone xD and I beat her without it