Pre-Christmas Trading Extravaganza

Sejiren

Hi! So, I'm about to go to the circus.

r33b.gif 

But while I'm waiting for the weather to change in my favor so I don't miss those sweet events forever after returning, I'm pretty bored. That's why I prepared a little something for you in the meantime!

What is this about?

I'm offering a selection of Pokémon for trade. Mostly, they are starters, mystery egg Pokémon, event Pokémon, other often sought after Pokémon of whatever sort, even a few shinies! 

For that reason, I bred a few Pokémon for you. A few of them have beneficial natures, a few of them are bred with egg moves, most of them are simply for your collection. No IV breeding has been done in the process.

And what do I want in return? Nothing*!

*Of course for a trade to happen, you need to give me something, but I'm not all that picky. I'd be happy about starters and mystery egg Pokémon I'm not already offering, but I'll gladly take that level 3 Rattata just as well. If one of you happens to trade me one of those not in the list, I'll add it in the appropriate section so I don't cause a wave of mass-breeding for Froakies or whatever.

How does it work?

Simply leave me a post here with the Pokémon of your dreams so I can pick it out of its temporary home. I'll send you a private message as soon as I'm ready, asking for your online-name so we can trade. Then simply open your Pokégear to "Wait for Request"  Your forum-name will be added to a list of happy customers further below.

IN STOCK:

Starters

Want more starters? There you go!

3 x Torchic (all Adamant)
3 x Squirtle
3 x Tepig
3 x Chespin
4 x Chikorita

4 x Charmander (thanks to sharkzilla, 2 have Outrage and Dragon Dance)

2 x Bulbasaur (thanks to Bluedodobob)

2 x Mudkip (thanks to nx2001)

2 x Froakie (thanks to rbopdk, all Jolly)

0 x Piplup (on request)

Fossil Pokémon

Do you not enjoy resetting your game countless times while digging for fossils? Would you like to not trade away your mighty Slayer of Trees and Bird Jesus for the two un-diggable fossils?

Now you can get around that!

3 x Omanyte
2 x Lileep
2 x Anorith
3 x Shieldon
3 x Cranidos
3 x Kabuto
2 x Amaura
3 x Tyrunt

Mystery Egg Pokémon

Rare and elusive, with a chance of 1 in 18, you can get these after finishing the missing policemen event. As such, my selection may be small, but it could be exactly what you need.

1 x Shroomish

1 x Staryu (thanks to Wolfox Glace)

2 x Axew (thanks to Bluedodobob)

0 x Rhyhorn (on request)

1 x Starly

Event Pokémon

Are you interested in one of the event pokémon early in the game, maybe to use instead of your starter? These should have you covered.

3 x Ralts (all Modest and know Destiny Bond, only males left)

4 x Eevee
3 x Beldum
2 x Pinsir
3 x Tyrogue
3 x Trapinch

Shiny Pokémon

In case you are rather drawn to the unusually colored variant of Pokémon, here a few of my personal dupes-list.

1 x Torchic
2 x Noibat
1 x Goldeen
1 x Pidgey

NEW: Magikarp!

The one and only! Now with nifty nicknames.

6 x Magikarp (thanks to Lightseeker, new ones tend to have high IVs due to 5 IVs on the parent, next batch will be bred with Destiny Knot)

and lastly,

If you wish to slay a dragon...

...you must get one of these! 

Murkrows!

10 x Murkrow
ALL of them know Perish Song and Roost
3 of them know Brave Bird in case you want a Honchkrow
3 of them have the Prankster ability for major dragon slaying

Remember, if you don't pick it, it will eventually go to the Wonder Trade.

Lastly, here are the happy customers.

sharkzilla

Wolfox Glace

Bluedodobob

Bafabon

nx2001

rbopdk

Lightseeker

Thank you for being a wonderful community, and happy holidays!

Edited by Sejiren

Thank you for all your messages so far!

I'm taking a break for today, if any more of you find something you like, let me know here. Maybe I can send you a message over the holidays, otherwise I'll surely open a new thread before New Year's Eve.

These have been the (unique) Pokémon you sent me, many of which have been added to the roster.

Spoiler

CKq0WJe.png

Good night!

Edited by Sejiren