Weather

JoquimViana

On 23/12/2016 at 4:03 PM, JoquimViana said:

Hi again,

Usualy after a few changes in the pc clock I could change the weather but now It's always the same. What can I do?

Thanks

it's been raining over a week here lol , i guess its some kind of bug in the weather system

Changing the pc clock is no longer a reliable way to get another weather. It can work , but after several tries and you still can't get everything you want (looking at you, windy weather).

If you want that to work effortlessly, go back to e15 temporarily.

If you prefer playing by the rules, you'll have to wait for the weather to change by itself, which apparently takes an incredible amount of time with the new weather system (or maybe doesn't even work at all given the number of complaints about weather this forum has received recently).

OR, you could pray Ame the gods of rain and thunder for a new weather. Note that results aren't guaranteed with this method ;)

Edited by Alistair

On 23/12/2016 at 4:49 PM, JoquimViana said:

I don't  return to previews eps but this weather sistem is weird.

I'll wait for that but Numel gives me a lot :P

its very hard training fire types when it rains all day/night

The weather isn't 'bugged' it was a design decision and I don't like it.  For now, I think we don't have a recourse other than going back to e15 if we want to get our weather based events.  This is super frustrating for lots of reasons (especially department store stickers that are weather dependent which cannot be gotten after reborn is rebuilt) and I REALLY hope the dev team cranks out a patch real quick that changes the cycle from five days to 8 hours.

48 minutes ago, Fyermind said:

The weather isn't 'bugged' it was a design decision and I don't like it.  For now, I think we don't have a recourse other than going back to e15 if we want to get our weather based events.  This is super frustrating for lots of reasons (especially department store stickers that are weather dependent which cannot be gotten after reborn is rebuilt) and I REALLY hope the dev team cranks out a patch real quick that changes the cycle from five days to 8 hours.

Even 36 hours wouldn't be too unbearable imo, but 5 days is definitely excessive.

• Supporter
1 hour ago, WujiKyurem said:

Even 36 hours wouldn't be too unbearable imo, but 5 days is definitely excessive.

Weather changes every eight hours, from what I remember a dev previously saying. Whether that means an actual change (ie rainy to normal, sunny to windy, etc) or it staying the same (rainy remaining rainy), it still "changes". Five days is how long in advance these changes are set. As in the game "knows" the weather schedule for the next five days, not that one bout of weather will last for five days.