Help with file save backup

Rshiran

I want tobackup my save but can't find the rx.data archive. I'm sacared of screwing up here. I wanna breed some pokemons and got a Beldum ine the egg to hatch, but it 'ill take aages for me to breed all the pokemons I want. Mate the mistake of not breeding IV stats before training a pokemon and just realized it was a bad idea, so I decided to joint the breeders club. Help me here, sempai! 

Spoiler

I want to use an engine to hatch eggs faster, but I'm having a hard time even backuping the file, let alone using the thing lol. I suppose this one is akay, no? It won't spoil the enjoyment of the game or reveal any secret. I've never used any cheat and don't really find the point of most of those, they make the game dull I think. But I hope it's fine for me to post this here, some representant said she thinks this one is fine to post in the forums. My apologies in advance if I broke any rule. Hate so much having to use this kinda thing.