Help me choose my team!

Razkar

Hello !

So, i finished E16 content, and i think all side-quests in the game so far.

I have spend some hours fighting in the grand hall, and now I have 41 lvl 80 pokemon. But i don't manage to pick a team lol.

So, here I come for some advice. But i have some requirements:

- You have to pick 5 pokemon, my Infernape is in the team and that is not arguable.

- I would like to avoid as much as posible to have the same types twice or more in the team

- I have all TM, heartscale, ability capsules and i'm ok to re-ev training some pokemon, so you can specify nature/moves/EV

Here is the crew:

Spoiler

box1.pngbox2.png

Thank you! :)

10 minutes ago, Razkar said:

Hello !

So, i finished E16 content, and i think all side-quests in the game so far.

I have spend some hours fighting in the grand hall, and now I have 41 lvl 80 pokemon. But i don't manage to pick a team lol.

So, here I come for some advice. But i have some requirements:

- You have to pick 5 pokemon, my Infernape is in the team and that is not arguable.

- I would like to avoid as much as posible to have the same types twice or more in the team

- I have all TM, heartscale, ability capsules and i'm ok to re-ev training some pokemon, so you can specify nature/moves/EV

Here is the crew:

Hide contents

box1.pngbox2.png

Thank you! :)

wow.....

you are really spoilt for choice!! this is amazing if they're all lvl 80ish

i think a rotation team would work best for now until the elite 4 episode comes out

i'm guessing titania is the next leader?

in that case, you've got options in

Gallade, Charizard, Lucario, Marmortar, Delphox, Swampert, Krookodile, Heracross

I wouldn't worry about not having a set team :P 

because i'm on rotation as well and i just pick the mons that i think will help me beat the gym/ meteor admins

but seriously that's an amazing variety of mons to pick from!  

I agree with Nico Robin, you have so many amazing pokemon that it is better to use them in a rotation, changing the team depending on the next battle you have to face. But if you are looking for a 'base' team, I would suggest Infernape, Excadrill, Weavile, Galvantula, Gardevoir and Tentacruel. Although if you're able to get an Azumarill I'd use that over Tentacruel and change the Gardevoir for the Archeops.

Yeah of course I use rotation, that's why I have so many of them :P

I know i'l go for a fight-fire-ground pokemon against Titania for example, my question was more in case we enter a Team-meteor place without knowing who is in there, I want to have a 6 members crew ready to face everything !

As for your suggestion, it's great, i'll like it :)

Edited by Razkar

Sorry for double-post just misscick, didn't want to ><

There are some pokemons i don't know well but i would be interested to use:

-I would like to use my gliscor, but i don't know if without roost and with bulldoze instead of EQ it wouldn't be too weak.

-would you build tentacruel as a sweeper or as a tank ?

Edited by Razkar

2 hours ago, Razkar said:

Sorry for double-post just misscick, didn't want to ><

There are some pokemons i don't know well but i would be interested to use:

-I would like to use my gliscor, but i don't know if without roost and with bulldoze instead of EQ it wouldn't be too weak.

-would you build tentacruel as a sweeper or as a tank ?

Tentacruel is supposed to be a special tank, with support options with Toxic Spikes. However, its 80 special attack isn't unusable, so if you prefer you could use it as a sweeper (though I don't recommend it). 

And about Gliscor, you don't really need Roost since you can heal him with items such as Hyper Potions (which heal more than roost). So I don't see any problem with lacking the recovery move. It will still hit pretty hard with acrobatics, especially if you can a SD up.