Magikarp question

Churrasco

With a couple of persons from the forum, we are breeding males for perfect IVs, but for water 2, the egg with lowest steps is......magikarp
i know it is banned for trade, but could be possible if traders both have a magikarp/gyarados previously (because we play since episodes before)?? I'm asking before being banned online or something
i hope any developer (prererently) can answer me

4 minutes ago, vijaybatwing said:

Can you trade me magikarp 

Sure, but i need approve by the admins first, i can be banned online for trading

" If you have a Gengar or Gyarados from previous versions, or any mons that have learnt Shadowball by TM (provided that is the only way they can learn that move) or have had currently inaccessible TM moves bred on to them using now-outdate TM breeding mechanics WILL be recognised as illegal by the system. This also applies to any other mons or tms which have been axed. " - from the Online Information

• Developers

The illegal mon system only explicitly bans things such as magikarp, gastly from wondertrade and random matchup battles, it purposefully still allows such things for normal trades and the like, if two individuals want to trade their unavailable mons, sure, why not.

We just ask you have some respect about it, normal trades are designed so anything is tradeable and you will not be banned for doing as such, we just ask people don't go over the top distributing currently unavailable things, is all.

• Developers
31 minutes ago, Fyermind said:

I do want to take a moment to appreciate ya'll making eggs tradable though.  That is seriously a kind thing to do.

Yup totally intentional 100% definitely not accidental yup that is case was out of the kindness of my heart.