[Spoiler] Tara Name Tag

Chilli

Spoiler

I don't know if this is SPoiler, once again, I am fairly new to Forums, so do excuse if I have made any mistakes. And in case this has already been answered, apologies again, but I read in a couple of posts that you give Tara's name Tag to Simon, for something. I searched all over Tanzan Lake underwater, found the bodies, but never found any name tag, nor does Simon say anything else. Checked the Graveyard with no luck either. So can someone point me in the right direction of what this quest is about? Thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, Chilli said:
  Hide contents

I don't know if this is SPoiler, once again, I am fairly new to Forums, so do excuse if I have made any mistakes. And in case this has already been answered, apologies again, but I read in a couple of posts that you give Tara's name Tag to Simon, for something. I searched all over Tanzan Lake underwater, found the bodies, but never found any name tag, nor does Simon say anything else. Checked the Graveyard with no luck either. So can someone point me in the right direction of what this quest is about? Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

after you find the bodies

go east of Tanzan Cove, you'll find the fisherman

he'll give you a super rod

follow his instructions and that should lead to the tag