Trade Request for Ditto

Artemis

dear friends, if there's anyone who would be so kind as to helping out a truly unlucky soul i would be very grateful.

As most of you know, Ditto is useful for breeding 

and i like having good IVs on my mons 

unfortunately the ditto i found has the worst possible IV combination (1/0/8/12/0/12)

so breeding is literally a major task for me

If there's anyone who can trade me a decent (not even great IVs) ditto i would be ever grateful

Please PM me if you're interested

I have an idea. How about you just go back to the save file where you pick a ditto and then keep restarting until you get a good IV Ditto. Don't count on getting anything from this community.

Find the file where it says "Save" and then just delete it and then rename your older save file (Which ever you think is closest to obtain Ditto) and then rename it "Save" and then it will bring you back to the place where you last saved that file. Save before getting Ditto and then just keep restarting.

Just now, Rainlove said:

I have an idea. How about you just go back to the save file where you pick a ditto and then keep restarting until you get a good IV Ditto. Don't count on getting anything from this community.

Find the file where it says "Save" and then just delete it and then rename your older save file (Which ever you think is closest to obtain Ditto) and then rename it "Save" and then it will bring you back to the place where you last saved that file. Save before getting Ditto and then just keep restarting.

only issue is i got the ditto wayyyyyyyyyyy back

and i doubt i can load the file which has that cuz i've most likely deleted all my saves pre-EP16 :P