Mega Kanto Stones

KingRyan

Hey Guys

In my attempts to maximize my story team, i have come across in serebii's data page, that it is possible to obtain The Venesuarite, Both Charizardite X and Y, and Blastoiseite from Red within the battle tree. But why, if we cannot yet obtain Any of the Kanto starters? 

Which leads me to my 2 questions.

1) Has anyone found any way, other than through generating one in game, to obtain any of the Kanto Starters?

2) Has anyone actually faced and defeated Red in the Battle tree, and gotten one of these stones? If so, how far did you have to go, what was your team comp, and what stone did you get?

1) The Kanto Starters are not available in the game, and will only be obtainable through pokebank or event. 

2) I myself haven't done much of the battle tree yet, but I know that once you beat Red he will give you all four kanto starter mega stones at the same time

1) Nope, not yet. Pretty sure you cannot get these, yet. If so, please correct me.

2) He appears on stage 20 of the normal single fights, he gives you all the stones if you talk to him outside after you win. Ultra Beasts, especially Xurkitree and Kartana helped me a lot doing this, though there might be safer choices. Beast boost is pretty nice for these fights.

Edited by Sejiren

2 minutes ago, Sejiren said:

1) Nope, not yet. Pretty sure you cannot get these, yet. If so, please correct me.

2) He appears on stage 20 of the normal single fights, he gives you all the stones if you talk to him outside after you win. Ultra Beasts, especially Xurkitree and Kartana helped me a lot doing this, though there might be safer choices. Beast boost is pretty nice for these fights.

So Sejiren, When i stormed through the Normal Doubles with my Buzzwole, Garchomp, Nihilego and Kartana, i found Blue at the end and stomped his ass. According to you, Red could also appear in his stead? What about anyone else? 

B/c frankly i want myself a Charizard. 

8 minutes ago, KingRyan said:

So Sejiren, When i stormed through the Normal Doubles with my Buzzwole, Garchomp, Nihilego and Kartana, i found Blue at the end and stomped his ass. According to you, Red could also appear in his stead? What about anyone else? 

B/c frankly i want myself a Charizard. 

Well after getting frustrated with with super single battles, I never tried double battles, so I don't know if you'll fight Blue there for sure. Maybe, that depends on who you fought when you first got to the area. I fought Blue at first, and the single battle boss was Red.

Just now, Sejiren said:

Well after getting frustrated with with super single battles, I never tried double battles, so I don't know if you'll fight Blue there for sure. Maybe, that depends on who you fought when you first got to the area. I fought Blue at first, and the single battle boss was Red.

Yea, i fought Red at the base of the tree at first. Time to blitz back to the top. 

SO! I blitzed back up to the top and Can confirm, regardless of who you choose to fight once you first get to the battle tree, You will face Red once you reach the 20th battle of the regular single battle tree run, and you will face Blue once you reach the 20th battle of the regular double run. 

After i beat red, he appeared right outside the Battle Tree (Literally couldn't miss him unless you were blind) and when you talk to him, the gives you the 4 Kanto Starter Mega Stones. 

Now to somehow acquire a Charizard....