Chimchar

Snivy

Froakie

Blubasaur

Torchic

Treecko

Turtwig

Snorunt

Gender does not matter, nor does IV's, nor does Levels. I play for fun and casual, so I'd like these as they are my favorite.

Do let me know if you require anything specific, but other than that, these are the following I have that could be of interest. Available in Male and Female, might not be the best IV's but then again, I am not looking for the best IV's either.

Lapras

Riolu

Chespin

Growlithe

Horsea

Chatot

Drilburr

Excadrill

Hippodown

Axew(Available in Shiny as well)

Froakie(Available in Shiny as well)

Skrelp(Available in Shiny as well)

Also these are the spare Shiny's I have, if anyone is interested to trade for the above.-

Male Wailord

Male Tentacruel

Male Swellow

Female Wingull

Male Seviper

Female Arbok

Male Noctowl

Male Hoothoot

Male Basculin

Male Teddirusa

Edited by Chilli
Got a few of the mentioned Pokemon

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

Hi Chilli, just fyi Skrelp is availabale in the wild so if nobody steps up you can always get one by yourself.

Hope you get what you're looking for~

Hey yeah, so I actually did find many Skrelp in the wild when I used Good Rod be it in Coral Ward or Apophyll Beach, but that was in Ep.15 when the Water was polluted. Ever since EP.16, I only get Corphish, Clauncher and Carvannah. Unless Skrelp's location was moved somewhere else?

2 hours ago, Chilli said:

Hey yeah, so I actually did find many Skrelp in the wild when I used Good Rod be it in Coral Ward or Apophyll Beach, but that was in Ep.15 when the Water was polluted. Ever since EP.16, I only get Corphish, Clauncher and Carvannah. Unless Skrelp's location was moved somewhere else?

Spoiler

if u have done the lighthouse quest...the last part of it should be able to net u a skrelp...ull have to "walk" a lil though