Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Spoilers] Courin Rouge

FreemanGordon

Question

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, FreemanGordon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That courin rouge... i went to the circus but i cant find him... what do i need to do?

Spoiler

I'm not really sure what you mean.

If you're trying to start the sidequest:

Spoiler

You need to talk to some gang member in the north of obsidia, then go talk to another gang member in north lapis ward who will tell you that you can buy a mon at seventh street. This will start the quest. You should proceed by going to the jasper ward police department who will tell you the next step.

If you're looking for the real courin based on the clues from the decoys:

Spoiler

Check in the peonies at the top of adrienns gym.

If you're already past that, and want to find out where he went:

Spoiler

Sorry, I can't help. I think that's where the quest stops for this episode.

Edited by Strider

3 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I'm not really sure what you mean.

If you're trying to start the sidequest:

Hide contents

You need to talk to some gang member in the north of obsidia, then go talk to another gang member in north lapis ward who will tell you that you can buy a mon at seventh street. This will start the quest. You should proceed by going to the jasper ward police department who will tell you the next step.

If you're looking for the real courin based on the clues from the decoys:

Hide contents

Check in the peonies at the top of adrienns gym.

If you're already past that, and want to find out where he went:

Hide contents

Sorry, I can't help. I think that's where the quest stops for this episode.

Spoiler

I cant fucking believe this.I'd already been in adrienns gym looking for him but didnt press z on the left side of the peonies... w/e thanks for the help.

Spoiler

If u renovate the railway station, you can find Corin next to the big gate in peridot near the rail. 1st he will say the same thing before, but second time he says he is the real Corin, then he jump on his train and left.

6 hours ago, Ewokmaci said:
  Hide contents

When Corin jump on the train and left... thats the end of the quest, or is there any follow up?

23 hours ago, Ewokmaci said:
  Hide contents

If u renovate the railway station, you can find Corin next to the big gate in peridot near the rail. 1st he will say the same thing before, but second time he says he is the real Corin, then he jump on his train and left.

After that if you talk to the Police chief he will give you the go-googles, but they are unusable in this episode..

@Ewokmaci

Spoiler

Renovating the railway station does not change the outcome at all, this ending to the side quest will always be the result after finding the real Corin-Rogue

@Grinner

Spoiler

The Police Chief gives you 'Safety Goggles' a hold item for pokemon which is useable to avoid weather effects harming the pokemon during battle