Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Spoilers] Swampert and Goomy?

Cmason

Question

4 answers to this question

Goomy: After you beat Adrienn, go to the Grand Hall and donate 60.000 to the first option, go to what used to be the Obsidia Slums and talk to the only guy in glasses there, he'll give you the GUM Key, go to the water treatment center, find the GUM room, do the puzzle, get Goomy.

I don't know about Mudkip, though.

Edited by mde2001
Please use spoiler tags for E16 content

I think Mudkip can only be obtained when you pick your starter. May have been changed (since I'm sure you could have found Mudkip in the wasteland at some point) but since I can't access the obtainable pokemon list I'm not sure.

Edit: Yeah, so I got the list and I'm pretty sure you can't get Swampert unless you pick Mudkip as your starter, since it has the coloring for Charmander who is also only available when you pick your starter to my knowledge. 

Edited by Sky02
more information

1 hour ago, Sky02 said:

I think Mudkip can only be obtained when you pick your starter. May have been changed (since I'm sure you could have found Mudkip in the wasteland at some point) but since I can't access the obtainable pokemon list I'm not sure.

Edit: Yeah, so I got the list and I'm pretty sure you can't get Swampert unless you pick Mudkip as your starter, since it has the coloring for Charmander who is also only available when you pick your starter to my knowledge. 

Spoiler

An event Mudkip can be obtained in E16 in a underwater house, you need an Antidote though

@Cmason

Edited by Lord Drakyle

14 hours ago, Sky02 said:

Both Charmander and Mudkip are actually available! Mudkip through the way Drakyle says above ^, Charmander through a side quest.