My "Formal" Introduction to this amazing community!

Epic

Hey, I'm sure you've seen me on discord as xEpiccx or on the Reborn Showdown as Astral Epic or Apex Epic, but this will be my formal introduction to the Reborn Community.

Hello everyone! I usually like to go by Epic, but don't mind that. First of all, I'd like to thank Amethyst for an amazing game in the works she's brought us, I've personally have had many troublesome moments on the game, (I totally didn't have 203 attempts against Charlotte) I've met several people throughout the Showdown who have helped me with the game, without them I probably still would have been trying to beat Charlotte. Anyways, I'd like to get to know more people around here and try to help others as much as I can. I would type another paragraph, but I'm pretty lazy so I'll leave it here.

I hope to see you all around!

~~Epic~~

Well, welcome to the forums! You'll love it here, the people are awesome. Two things you should know though:

1. There are some realllllllly cool other fan-made games here too, be sure to check them out!

2. Soon, probably within the next week, the site will be down for a while because we're changing servers and updating how everything looks, so if you open it up one day and can't access the site, that's why.

Other than that, enjoy!

Well, welcome to the forums! You'll love it here, the people are awesome. Two things you should know though:

1. There are some realllllllly cool other fan-made games here too, be sure to check them out!

2. Soon, probably within the next week, the site will be down for a while because we're changing servers and updating how everything looks, so if you open it up one day and can't access the site, that's why.

Other than that, enjoy!

What are the other fan made games and how can i get access to them? im sure they are all really great as well!

What are the other fan made games and how can i get access to them? im sure they are all really great as well!

Other fangames include (but are not limited to) Pokemon Desolation, Rejuvenation, Miracle, Spork; I could go on for a little while! And there are also even more that are still developing the plot and some are even looking for help starting the game making process.

To find them, you can go to the homepage of the forums and click on the "Fan Game Expose" Section; they're all inside that area. (Or, if you can't find them, just click on this link http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showforum=56 )

Enjoy!

Glad you've "officially" joined, so welcome!

Normally I'd say to join Showdown or Discord, but you've already done that... my only advice then is to be patient; the beta will be done soon enough :P

Enjoy your stay

Rejuvanation is probably the most popular. It even has its own subforum.