Hello, Reborn Community!

BurningToTheLast

Hello, Reborn Community!

I just wanted to say: OUTSTANDING GAME. 75/10

This game actually had me stumped a few times, i had to actually think of a strategy to beat most of the gym leaders. The plot line is very good and i like the concept of terrains which had actually turned battles around considerably a couple of times for me, Although, i'm still stuck on Ciel at the moment. (Her Ace completely slaughters my team, lol) All in all, very good game, so kudos and thanks to Amethyst and her team for working so hard on this, i'm sure it wasn't easy.

Anyways, enough about the game, let me introduce myself. My name is Drew. I'm very happy to become a part of this community, and very excited for the new episode of reborn (if i can beat Ciel, lmao) And i'm sure that i will make a lot of friends here! I am a pretty cancerous Funny guy who likes to crack jokes, although not in excess. I am a very nice person but my fuse can be lit almost instantly because i am very easy to offend. I like to watch anime (Shoutout to my anime fans out there) and play video games, especially action or suspenseful games like Call of Duty, Corpse Party, FNAF, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, etc. I also like to listen to music, and unlike most people, genre doesnt matter, if i like it, i'll just go with the flow.

My favorite Pokemon is Excadrill.

So yeah, that's pretty much all you need to know about me, Thank you for taking time out of your day to look at this, i appreciate it.

Peace Out.

tumblr_me6fdcvTTF1r1n5pqo1_500.gif

Welcome. Love the profile picture, you'll find plenty of other appreciators of it around here. Enjoy your time here!

Thank you! :D

Heya Drew, welcome to Reborn!

Enjoy your stay~

If at some point you want advices against Ciel or for anything else, just ask. The lovely people of Reborn will help you out ;)

Thanks!

P.S. is that Alphonse from fullmetal alchemist? :feelsgd: