Hardest pokemon/items to get?

Grimstringer

Hey guys! so im doing some hunting, and my brain got so bored i have to post a topic about it!

What were your hardest pokemon or items to find in the game>??

My hardest so far was Thick club from the wild cubones in wasteland! (it took me 2-3 hours, i had gotten every pokemon there shiny, except cubone...when one appeared it carried the thick club! too bad it had bad ivs but still love him!)

thank good it only took 10 minutes for deepseascale.. let's see how long the tooth takes!

im omw to get toxic orb(yey my ursaring will obliterate, till now i got some rare statuses from enemies or used my dusknoir to willowisp!)

i plan to get life orb soon but sounds like a drag..

i was searching for leftovers by wild munchlax, but looks this has been removed, so that will be a drag too to get! only by pickup

i know that dusk/dawn/shiny stones are pretty rare and limited.. i got only a few

Female snorunt..this guy... im searching for it at the moment, i got 4 males..ill probably just breed it..

i also know that beldum is pretty hard to find/catch , still havent got that

any others? :D

Edited by Grimstringer

just a quick one, where did you find the dusk and dawn stones? is it farmable?

You can get them by mining, which is farmable. They're also sold on the highest floors of the department store.

You can only get Fire, Water, Leaf, Thunder, Moon and Sun via mining. Indeed the lack of Dusk stone in this game is... [low pitched voice] disturbing.

The most tedious thing I had to do was probably farming a rock for an Odd Keystone. All that work to get a mon I wasn't gonna use anyway but hey, you gotta make the most out of the game you're given.