Main Team Recommendations

Greninja

If you want another electric type, Magnezone is probably the best option. It hits very hard, can take some hits and provides a ton of utility with Sturdy + Thunder Wave / Mirror Coat. Rotom is also a decent electric type, but its level up moveset is quite bad and it depends on TMs and tutors we don't have to really work, so Magnezone makes a better option.

Manectric and Ampharos are other decent electric types as well. Manectric is very fast and hits quite hard, and Ampharos is a good bulky support.

Edited by Lugruf

If you want an electric type to replace Luxray, Eelektross is a good option, it is versatile with plethora of physical and special movesets and the only downside to it is the poor speed, furthermore it has a critical ability that nullifies electric type'sonly weakness, Levitate

Since that's taken care of, any suggestions for me to change any of the other 3, excluding my greninja and gardevoir(unless you can convince me to replace them).

Edited by Lightseeker

Dunno where you are in the game, but Magnezone is ridiculously helpful against several gym leaders, so like everybody else said, you should definitely get one.

If you don't like 'zone Ampharos and Eelektross are probably your best bets. The latter hits hard and has virtually no weakness, it's hard to top that.

Edit: just realized you said that change was already taken care of. Sorry about that. For the other 3, Flygon and Crobat are both excellent so you might want to keep them. Not so sure about Arcanine, he is gonna have a hard time against upcoming leaders (Saphira, Hardy, Amaria) so it's probably going to be next to get replaced. Your current team lacks a Fighting type. Maybe you should look into that.

Edited by Alistair

It's upsetting that no one ever remembers Manectric or Heliolisk. Both Pokemon are fast, and hit pretty hard; and get very good coverage moves.

I'd recommend Heliolisk. It can get Thunderbolt via levelup, Dark Pulse & Grass Knot via TM, and Surf as an HM. It's also very fast and hits hard.

I'd also recommend replacing Arcanine with Darmanitan. A much better physical attacker and can help with that fighting type problem (Hammer Arm), and isn't very difficult to obtain.

Arcanine and Eelektross both learn Fighting type moves. There are plenty good Electric types for you to use, but most are special, and from the limited info we got, you must want a physical one. If you also want to use this competitively, make an RMT and we can help there. (to be moved anyway)

In my opinion, keep Arcanine. Intimidate and priority is too good to miss for a simple atk boost in Darmanitan.

Perhaps if you gave us the movesets you use we could check what's missing and make better proposals.

Well here is something to consider if you haven't already decided. How many teams on reborn do you see with Blaziken, Greninja, Gardevior, magnezone, etc.? I have never really liked to use the most popular picks and I try to use a wide variety of pokemon in Reborn. Example, EVERYONE knows how strong Blaziken is with speed boost and swords dance, its arguably the best pokemon in Reborn. Now how many people do you see sporting their tank Meganium? This game isn't about PVP, so I would encourage you to strike out into the unknown and try adding an odd pick or two. I have at least 20-25 pokemon that I use on rotation.