Tread carefully...

Kiozo

Just another "ask" thread. It's me this time! :D! So, only one question I will refuse to answer on account of "it's complicated to explain" and you'll all just be like ._. what? Other than that, I'll be answering everything honestly...kinda. If you ask me some random politics or world thing that really is randomish, I probably won't. Feel free to ask, but I probably won't. Just don't like most of it :P

Anyway, ask away, and uh, yeah. That's about it xD

McChickens with Big Mac sauce. Costs less, I get like three, and it's just amazing.

Yes, I know it's not healthy ;-;. No, I don't do it a lot. So it works for me lol.

• Administrators

(20:48) Ame|Working: By the way, this is kind of random, but I've been meaning to ask you for a while,

(20:48) Ame|Working: I don't know like, anything about you really.

(20:48) Kiozo: XD

(20:48) Ame|Working: I mean I know your name is Will and you were at Mys and CAP before that, but... like, what's your plan for life? Do you go to work or school or anything? o.o

(20:48) Kiozo: Well, hold those thoughts.

(20:49) Ame|Working: *held*

(20:49) Kiozo: I have made a thread for this stuff like everyone else did :P

^ lazy man's way, both of us.

And to think before that moment I didn't see the point in these threads. Okay. Derrrrrp. anyway, gogogo.

Hahah, well, I'm looking for a job, for like, 4 years now. So that's hard to do. I'm currently looking at two places that are definitely plausible...but schools being a pain. School, I'm at a community college that has so many flaws and so many good points it's ironic. I've been there for; four years. Two year school. It sucks but it's not ALL my fault...just part of it. :P But I would have graduated sooner if not for some dumb stuff that's outta my hands.

I want to become a game designer. That is, the non-programming side. My main thought is the coloring on characters and whatnot, and creation/concept art, although I can't do characters well at all. Practice I suppose. I do want to know a bit of programming though. And, I'm decent with char development, storyline development, and all that stuff too, so it's cool. At least, at my experience level, I'm decent with it.

Art's been my weak point though. >.<'..

As far as other things, I'd like to actually, be on some TV shows [for a dude that DOESN'T WATCH TV]. I'd love to be on Survivor, the most. Right Kaito! :D. Haha, otherwise, The Voice is cool, wouldn't mind learning how to sing good enough to place into that show. Which I'm practicing. Top Shot is the other show, since I do like marksmanship a lot as well.

As far as other things V2, I plan on not moving away from home, actually. I know I inherit the house when my parents pass [hopefully not ANYtime soon.] My dad told me this before my brother passed away. So I plan on concentrating a lot around this general area. I'm part of some things around here I'd like to remain a part of, and I'd like to remain in contact with a lot of those people. Otherwise...I have those dreams/wishes in place, and we just have to see what's next. I can't pre-plan too much or the adventure is gone!

wouldn't mind learning how to sing good enough to place into that show. Which I'm practicing.

Yes, yes I do but I'm...kinda bad at it. I'm definitely better than say, a month or two ago...but I'm still molding myself. I've got some things that I like, some notes and emphasis that's cool but it's hard working out a "rough" voice.

Yes, yes I do but I'm...kinda bad at it. I'm definitely better than say, a month or two ago...but I'm still molding myself. I've got some things that I like, some notes and emphasis that's cool but it's hard working out a "rough" voice.

Hmm... Okay, at least you haven't given up on it. What do you sing? Alto? Or tenor?

Also, Ice is a friend of his, Grox. Find out where he lives. <<

Well, I live somewhere in his vicinity :P

Cloud, I couldn't tell you the difference, or which I am. I have a somewhat decent range though.

Well Liz, I saw that quote from Rime in the quotebook and started laughing xD