Holy damn is Draining Kiss powerful in this field! I mean, the other effects are pretty interesting as well(like all fire type moves becoming Dragon), but that move just seems outright busted if you use it with something like Gardevoir.

Edited by Aurorain

Assuming it's ZEL so it can't be anyone else? Is that the fragile hope you cling to?

My tumblr is amethystblack.tumblr.com

As for creating a Hell... Ah, I'm looking forward to that.

I bet cain dies on an attempt to save aya, I mean, I don't follow the league but I've noted some writer material on ya, it would be lovely for him to die that way.

I like him, but I love a good drama.

Keep up the good work! <3

This game has a habit of surprising us, maybe we're forced to make a decision that can cause deaths, such as one life over multiple others, or we end up inadvertently killing someone. Thus someone dies but we're the one who causes us. Who would expect it? Anybody disagree/agree? Or did this scenario already happen before? Cory maybe?

I wonder who will die and how it would play out, but I hope I'm right.

I bet cain dies on an attempt to save aya, I mean, I don't follow the league but I've noted some writer material on ya, it would be lovely for him to die that way.

I like him, but I love a good drama.

Keep up the good work! <3

As if this game wasn't an emotional rollercoaster already...

Edited by Lunatic