Halloween General: Many sp00O0O0Oks edition

Pocky

It is that time of year, that one holiday that falls upon this month, the spookiest and one of the funnest holidays, and arguably the nicest sounding one. Can you guess what I'm referring to? None other than Halloween!
tumblr_nuovf9pvpA1tho2smo1_400.gif
Drink your milk, children!

So anyway, let's talk Halloween! If you are uninformed have been living under a rock since you were born, Halloween is a holiday that falls upon the 31st of October every year where children go out to collect candy from houses. Of course, that doesn't stop adults and teenagers from dressing up too. That's why this was created! Let's talk about your costume progress, plans, ideas, anything you want relating to Halloween!
Below is some QoTD to guide the thread. I will be posting a new question each day. Remember, if you are the first to answer, then feel free to put some sort of mark indicating that this is when the new question for the day starts for the day.
Oh, and since this is in the spirit of Halloween, feel free to post pictures of your costume in progress!

(10/1/16)

What is your costume idea for this year?

(10/2/16)

Do you plan on making props with your costume?

(10/3/16)

What decorations are you putting up?

(10/4/16)

Let's ask this in general, how has your october been so far?

Edited by Pocky

Somehow, I might be able to pull off doing a cosplay like this before Halloween.

00635.gif

Complete with the hammer and everything.~

No flashy green backdrop for you guys though unfortunately. 3:

So far, I've got...

.... the shaft of the supposed Pogo Hammer.

Le sigh.~

Halloween is a strange thing by any account, but it's almost not a thing here in any part of India at all. Even Christians here don't make much song and dance about it, certainly not enough to go dressing up on the street (of course, excluding leave socialite parties, they dress up for any occasion and I daresay they'll be enjoying a different kind of candy in their haunts...)

We don't give Halloween that much of a fuss nor celebrate it at all; except maybe as a marketing strategy due to hints of Western-ization in my country.

We do have All Saints' Day and All Souls Days on November 1 and 2 where people go to cemeteries to visit their deceased loved ones.

• 3 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S FINALLY HALLOWEEN im so excited yall, im sorry i let this thread kinda just die but october has been a super busy month for me ><
anyway check out my stuffs!

Costume: I'm a foxy grandpa zilean for halloween!

6c74c48866534480a55c6a82d9cf538c.png

And my jack-o-lantern! Tis gengar c:

ZvB54f8.jpg

Interested in what everyone is going as, hm?