Pokemon Reborn

Amethyst

I've only mapped with ROM hacking on other hacks, but i can download the RMXP software and have a visual example of just a small scene for you by the end of the night tomorrow. even though I've never used the software i cant imagine it would be that different, but if i do encounter any problems ill go to youtube and watch a tutorial or just bring it up with you.

Also another thing i just realized when i was reading your reply was how is this game going to look. is it going to be a completely futuristic over world of huge skyscrapers? I guess the question is do you have any examples of how you might want to see the game looking. i see Reborn looking like the example i just described but that would be a lot of work and precise detail

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just splurging ideas, but why not do a special Battle tower-type thing? Like use the lesser challenging leaders for the first few, but use the more challenging leaders for a battle frontier/tower type thing, with the top of the tower facing nyu? And I agree with Auth for Elite four and Ame as champion. But hey, just an idea.

Hey ive been looking all morning for a useable version of the software and havent been able to collect any. could yuo post a link to where you got or put the file on fileshare.

• Administrators

There are a couple places that still host it. I think I downloaded my copy from a site called Crankeye. I haven't found a crack just yet, but it oughtn't be too hard.

Found a program to trick RMXP into working on my netbook (it's not supposed to usually), so guess what I've been doing at work/on the bus/in class. :o

All 15 Starters are available to choose from at the start of the game.

Two rivals will choose with you... Unfortunately, it's a little unbalanced because there's no suitable water/poison type... Oh well.

It seems like general favor, and the way it's worked out so far, there will only be 17 badges. In compensation, there will be an Elite 4. I have places for all of the leaders now, so... Hopefully I'll get some screens up in the next day or so.

Just had an idea for something like X-league battles. Would it be possible to make an option where you could do things like <Player+Rival> vs combos like (Amy+Titania) and (Anna+Noel)? And make it like so that each trainer could use all 6 of their lne up? Just Imagine Steel+Water with both Dialga and Palkia.

Pretty Boy Cain would like to battle!

Yessssss. Idea. For non-badge leaders, you should get their signature pokemon as a reward for beating them. Cool pokemon plus, yes? Or if that's too much, maybe the egg version of their pokemon. It'd be a more immersive game experience. And you could make pokemon in that evolution line unavailable in the wild, so that people have a reason to challenge these non-league leaders.

Prize for beating entire game could be some sort of graphic from us, or a spot in the hall of fame under a different section than those who beat the server-league, with a trainer card that has all their pokemon. This may also inspire them to prize favorites over "powerful", so their fave is right alongside them in the hall of fame :D

Gym trainers, side quests, battle-subway-type-people, etc. They could function like Riley did, or the Safari Warden.

Edit: I think I'd make a great rival >> <<

The kind that hits on everybody and causes conflict. Comic relief ;D

i know i'm new and none of you know me and stuff but i'd love to help even if it's just with ideas. i'd like to know more about the evil team in the region and if you haven't done so already help develop the story maybe? i think this whole thing is just so amazing. i'm a composer and a lyricist so story telling comes easily to me let me know if you need any help with any of the antagonists in the story Amethyst... i've already posted in the other thread to be included in the game, but i wanna contribute as well. maybe that way i could be featured in the story you know... i mean i dont have Auth but Reborn is my home now :D

Edited by Dragonite149

I think Dragonite's idea to flesh out some of the more 2-D groups (in this case, the antagonists) is a great one. In our reborn map, it was made clear Team Magma has operations here... And +Infinitas confirms ;D

So following that, combined with maybe a desperate vigilante normal leader, needing help from say, evil organizations, and at other times a crazed Psychic leader, who may hire the same people for dirtywork... I think everyone from last season knows where I'm going with this.

the antagonist's in pokemonare always after something wether it be powerful pokemon/world domination(team rocket) reforming the universe(team galactic) ideals (team plasma) and so on i feel that having original antagonists will give this game so much more depth although old villians may return too