New Adventure!

Souta

Hello Community,

I just started playing this Game and just want to ask for any real good advice!

I started with Treecko (LV.8) and caught a Pidgey (LV.6).

I really don't know anything about this Pokemon Game and would appreciate any advice.

Squeesh,

Souta

Edited by Souta

It's hard to give you good advice, since you've just began your journey. But I'd suggest that you go get a Trubbish since it gets Toxic Spikes early on. (Lvl 7) With this, you have it easy against.. probably the first two Gym Leaders as long as the rest of the team can hold it's own.

On another note: I don't think your thread belongs here in this sub-forum, since it's for discussions about the canon Pokémon games. (At least I assume that you are talking about Reborn. If you don't, then I said nothing.) :P

Try this one next time if you need advice: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showforum=39

Some thing to know.

1. Most of the good early game mons in normal games like magikarp (cause gyarados op) and starly are not obtained till late game (magikarp is still un-obtainable) the game pretty much makes you use mons you dont normally use.

2. Don't be surprised if you lose a gym battle a lot.

3. Save up your healing items for important battles like rivals and gym leaders.

Besides that enjoy the game!

I recommend EV training your pokemon if you can't seem to win a battle.

You should also check out all the field effects because they are the reasons that gyms can be so hard. If you can work around them or use them to your advantage, the fight will be much easier.