%@#* that normal gym

y8eurwvjskdbnwlkqd

Well, there's not much of a gym, but referring to Noel...

His first Pokemon is a perfect opportunity to set up. Buffs, change the field (Preferably a burning field via Heat Wave from Arcanine)...

I haven't done so, but you can breed Arcanine until s/he learns Close Combat which I heard tears Noel's team apart. Other then that...

And don't forget that his last Pokemon, Clefable, is not Normal but pure Fairy, so bring a Steel-type move to counter it.

I wish I could help you out here, but I won just by sheer luck. And lots of soft resets....

Same. That accursed Cinccino and Porygon2...

• Global Mods

even with a good strategy, Cincinno can still force resets with rockblast flinchhax

also magneton should be obtainable where you are, but may require a fair bit of training (but will also help with the birds). my strategy for clefable was actually just to out-calmmind it with gardevoir.

Edited by DreamblitzX

One word: Blaziken. The solution to everything evil and annoying in Reborn. Another word: Magneton. The solution to everything that's a fairy.

Then again, Blaziken is kinda broken.. but let's not talk about that.

Edited by Lagspike