Elydis...in a nutshell!

Elizabeth

Alright so most of my stalkers(...Thanks Mczipo and all of you~) know my channels: Tailey, Haldis, and Elydis...even sometimes Tordis(if need be). I think it's a bit now time to say things because I've had people wandering in..suspiciously. These channels are mainly for the sole purpose to stay out of main chat. If my friends are having a stressful time in the main chat, then they can come to my channel to relax. But I do not appreciate the random people that lurk there that do not answer when I ask. This is mainly because of all the "dc's" and stuff that have been happening. I welcome all, though~

BACKSTORY TIME! Elydis, the water cave that guards the hilt. Awesome place for things that..I swear act like canniballistic(sp?) zubats. It's underwater but comes out to a cave that is quite dry, until you meet said bats. The hilt acts like half of a puzzle, the Elemental Sword....K I can't remember the last because of distractions Lithi. `` ...Well anyways yeah, have fun with that.

I found out how...then I learned you can't really take it off private QQ I blame Edge for this. But yeah, it's strange, we get a lurker once in a while who seems to have Elydis on auto-join, plain creepy, and never tells me who they are. Reason for posting this, but also because I've been asked "What IS Elydis?!" ~

• 2 weeks later...