[OOC]The Pride of Sheep, a TTG Prologue (Sign-Ups Closed)

Shamitako

Here, have a better one, Idk why the forum won't accept this image though

http://imgur.com/a/Ll5C0

The grey circles are Debronee's craters, one of which he will make in my next post (but fuck it I'm busy as hell these days) Update me on location if you want, even though I think it's already progressing fast

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

The grey circles are Debronee's craters, one of which he will make in my next post (but fuck it I'm busy as hell these days) Update me on location if you want, even though I think it's already progressing fast

omfg thank you man, that old one was given me a headache trying to interpret whether it was before or after the most recent events...

No, seriously though, thank you, this is a vastly more clear version of what's going on...

Uhh, only issue is that the twin that's near Deb/the body enclave is supposed to also be opposite Tesla

Uhh, only issue is that the twin that's near Deb/the body enclave is supposed to also be opposite Tesla

Wait, I don't get it that much. So is Fowl opposite Tesla albeit at a side nearby the Body Enclave, or, using the the Hari/Vicky fight as a center, is opposite Tesla which means she's actually below the circumference in which Debronee is currently surrounding Wallace, near her other twin?

Take note that I think Tesla also should be moving in accord to both of your recent posts, as, again, the grid currently emphasizes Artemis heading in a direction whereby the Hari/Vicky fight directly divides Tesla and her, whereas it's also logical for Tesla to slightly move in response. That said, Tesla's distance from Fowl would be also be different as the latter is (I presume) now temporarily unconscious/stationary from Tesla's attack, albeit at a distance that of in accord to your post, is farther than Tesla's distance from Artemis. I just copy pastaed the locations of your initial grid and put it there.

I could still be wrong, but under the context that Artemis is now closer to Tesla than Fowl is, I'm inclined to think my latter presumption is more accurate, since the former would mean putting Fowl in a closer range of Debronee and Wallace, when she was moving away from them.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Tesla actually hasn't really moved a single step since she entered the arena tbh.

When you can bend and curve your shots, pursuing after people to try to mow them down becomes somewhat less of a concern. Artemis and Fowl may have been on the move, but Tesla's been firing from a stationary position this whole time and simply compensating with the aim to try and hit them (though hell, that might change very soon depending on what Artemis does...she may just decide to get moving afterall....). Her response to them evading thus far hasn't been "Let me chase after you"; it's been "Running? Electrons a go-go!"

Plus, it;s not really like the twins have really done anything as of yet to force her to start being on the move, given both parties are primarily ranged attackers and Tesla has the clear edge in this firefight....

From lexi's side of the posting though, I definitely think Fowl is supposed to be the one closest to Tes right now, given the activation of the inversion sigil and the fact that before hand, Artemis was the one nearest as her sister tried to flank around the arena only to get tripped up and noticed thanks to that shockwave of yours.

tldr- Tesla has been stationary; the reason fowl got noticed when she tripped was because she was still relatively near wallace and Deb's fight despite attempting to run and wasn't easy to miss with a passing glance over there; now that the inversion sigil is active, Artemis is in the same position fowl occupied after falling over, getting up, and getting struck by lightning; since activating the sigil, Artemis has moved to try to put Hari and Vicky inbetween her and Tesla, however is still somewhat near Deb and Wallace; and all the while, the unconscious fowl now occupies the spot where Artemis formerly was as she fought tesla headon and was repelled.

Honestly though, the map as it is seems pretty close. The only real adjustment is probably to shift Artemis a bit so that she's more or less directly infront of the Mind Enclave instead of off to it's side.

^Yeah, Tesla hasn't moved like at all, I put her slightly closer to Artemis's location along the circle since that's who she was fighting

Also Deb went to attack Fowl and Wally attacked him from behind, thus Fowl must have been closer to the Body enclave than the Mind enclave at the time. And now Artemis is moving back towards the Body enclave after they swapped positions

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I have finally returned from my long absence and would like nothing more than to participate in this budding roleplay once more! I apologize for wasting your time and for damaging your trust in my obedience and respect for your creativity. As there are no words that I can consider genuine as an apology, I would instead particpate in a much more engaged and involved way deserving of your efforts. I look forward to the world we participate in together, haha.

Well... I did say Wallace would get his eventually.

I just saw the perfect opportunity right now.... so... it was much sooner than I thought it would be (let me know if anything is wrong with his father intervening or anything and I'll fix it tomorrow. Shit is going down with these assignments and I need to keep my clutch up while it lasts)