Anything else i can do (finished ep15)/My thanks

blackfear2

As the title states i just finished beating ciel (mega altaria scared the heck out of me ty mismagius perish song for saving me) and i have a couple of questions to those who advanced further(or are just more experienced):

1. Is there anything else story related that i can do? The system informed me of an ep16 teaser i can check out but half the locations i fly to im stuck in place by a glitch or something and the rest (honestly just the plant were i first met fern) are full of lvl8 trainers whanting to fight me. I wanna know if something exists without going on a wild goose chase thats why i am creating this topic.

2. ive seen people displaying their teams under their profiles and even when i fiddled around with the settings a bit i couldn't figure out how to do it. Since i will prolly be frequenting the forums more and more unless something happens to my internet connection some help on that topic would be appreciated.

Anyway this game was such a rush and i speed ran it in less than 2 weeks (dunno if im happy with that) so i figured its about time to give back to the community by maybe attempting to help new trainers with the things i also struggled with.

It has been a great couple of weeks tho and im gratefull to those who made it possible to play such a glorious pokemon game (props to the 9gag op who made a post saying ''everyone playing pokemon go and im here playing the best pokemon game''(if you see this i am extremely thankful) and the creators themselves (i need to search more to be more precise since i dived into the game not the site im sry)

the only thing left to do is go back to the city breed and catch your perfect team, hunt for shinies, backup your save file and start again (make differant desions to change the plot) and make it a monotype run, you can also try rejuvenation

Edited by webobo

As the others mentioned, there are some sidequests you can do to reveal more about the plot and others that give you access to mons that currently cannot be obtained in another way (with some exceptions of course).

If you're asking about the teams displayed in the "trainer cards" as shown in Dream's profile, it was a feature for the old Reborn League where you can register a team. Even though the League itself has been dead for awhile now, you can still use it to make your own team if you really wish to. Here's a link for it: Create a Trainer Card!