Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Growlithe just eat my life

Dixtery

Question

Hi all. First, sorray for my english. its not my native language. And now i will try write something about my problem)

- Im beat Noel and come to the castle in labyrynth.

- After im return in Jasper ward, and come to police station for Growlithe quest. And dont see police boss. And this is all policemans what i have. 1 was here always and 3 come later.

f05feccf9eb5.png

- Im going to check all places:

435a49081963.jpg4c3e36178651.jpg5f874a0f9fe8.jpgf7a04852c089.jpgf832c11ff9e7.jpg

So. I dont have police boss. Firedog dont wanna go with me, and i dont know what to do. Its bug or im miss something. Help me pls)

Omg im really dont know what happens with third line D=

10 answers to this question

So I'm guessing you didn't get the growlithe... those are all the right places, but usually you talk to the chief after finding all five so if it isn't a bug then it might just be you missed the timeframe to get the growlithe because the police chief is gone around the time you get to route one if memory serves correct. I would have to check to be certain though.

Policemans dissapear when u beat ZEL and Taka in double battle if u didnt found all 5 policemens till that moment u wont get Growlithe :/

Really? I defeated both of them when I had one more police officer to find (it was the deceased one), and I still triggered the Growlithe event. Think it only works for the living police officers though.

Now i dont know it is after Zel and Taka fight or Corey becouse if u find policemen or not will decide what field and movesets will Corey use

You can still get the Growlithe after Corey... You just can't around Noel? Or maybe Radomus? Not sure.