Recovery: Bad or Not?

ArcsyKay

19 members have voted

1. 1. So is it bad or not?

• It's alright :3
    • Nah, you're bad :<

Hello, this is just a poll made out of curiosity about people's opinon in regards of recovery services.

Here is the situation:

I lost my save (duh)

Got it corrupted, everything was bugged out, location, story and all.

After over a year of a break (didn't feel like playing through all 14 episodes again + college) I started playing again.
Since there was still this feeling that I don't wanna put all that time into breeding, catching etc.

I kind of did a recovery of my former team and I tried to keep it as weak as possible so it would keep the playthrough challenging.

Recovery:

-All pokemons level 5

-I tried to replicate the natures and IVs they had (I have the same team on Pokemon Insurgence so it wasn't hard).

That's all

Side note:

I don't like cheating and I felt bad about what I did, but tbh the thought of doing hours and hours of breeding over again just to get something I already had is worse. Atleast for me it is.

Anyways, happy voting :)

Edited by KisuoX

I consider it to be okay for two reasons:

1) Reborn is a single player game with no multiplayer at all. Therefore, any decision you make will alter only your experience of the game and won't give you any unfair advantage over other people like cheating in a PvP game would.

2) Time is the only limited resource we have, so I don't think it's wrong to try to save onself some time by editing the save file. It won't have any impact on gameplay and it will save you time.

Edited by Lugruf

In many scenarios, I think it's okay. It's all about enjoying the game how you want, and it doesn't negatively impact other people's experiences, so I say go for it.

Also, I like your banner. ;D

Its a decision on how you will enjoy your single player game to the fullest, so there is no such a thing as bad.

Even in the scenario that you intentionally attempted played the game in a way that you did NOT want, it is still not bad, since it was intentional, therefore it was something that you wanted, but tried to persuade yourself that you didn't. :ph34r:

But my qustion on all this is: how did you recover your team? i might be interested in doing this sometime.

Edited by DemICE

But my qustion on all this is: how did you recover your team? i might be interested in doing this sometime.

Specialization: software engineering so basically a programmer.

That's all I'm gonna say :)

Edited by KisuoX