My laptop used to run Warframe fairly well but as the game continues to improve graphically, its starting to bring out the age in my device.

That's why I haven't been playing for a while but I keep in touch with the new game features.

Banshee Prime is releasing tomorrow and her overall stats are a major improvement over her vanilla version.

yeah banshee P has the same stats as Nova P.

I'm actually more interested in Ephonia prime and especially helios prime. free scans, without having to scan to pay for them!

On another note, I finished Limbo. He's pretty cool, I can see why he's c-tier but at the same time he's pretty fun, especially with the Rubico I just picked up. I've been levelling him on Stofler, Lua, and just staying on the ledge above the map waves 6-9, since hardly any sniper ammo drops anyway and it keeps me safe from the grineer, while I still get most of the affinity from other tenno. The wierd thing to get used to is cataclysm being a ranged aoe, and not centered on Limbo. It was a revalation to find out I could cata the cryopod without actually being there.

in yesterday's sortie, I got a Tigris Riven and unveiled it. 200 plat? I don't see why not.

edit: finished levelling Atomos and Dual Zoren, traded steel charge for Gleaming Blight, so now I have baslok and dark dagger building. My other MR Fodder to work through include Stug, Skana (the speed on this thing is painful after B-War), Kessheg, Dark Sword/Dagger, Staticor, and Twin Rogga, although I really want to keep Rogga and Staticor for how strong they are, and how great staticor is gonna be with limbo's stasis. Lastly, I'm building a gammacor so I can build Heliocor later on.

Edited by doombotmecha

Limbo is a special case meant for Rescue and Defense sorties. His rework looks pretty sweet though, entry and reentry to the rift through movement is much more practical, and the ability to stop time for those banished into the rift looks very fun to use.

I'm not especially hyped for Banshee Prime, I only used regular banshee for Mastery fodder, then sold her. She isn't really too fun to play. Euphona Prime does look very neat though, so I might have to farm that, if not to keep it myself, then to sell for absurd prices the first week after prime access.