Dragonites Shiny

kalzone678

Ok.

I am a big fan of Dratini and Dragonite (as you could tell from my profile pic). I like how the shinies in pokemon reborn were updated, and some look way better than they used to (Garchomp i'm looking at you), but i feel like Dragonite was a missed opportunity. While i agree he does look better than he used to, because green kinda sucked, i kinda liked the pink that Dratini and Dragonair had. I mean honestly, who doesn't want a pink Dragonite? I'd really like it if before he becomes available that their line could be changed back to pink.

Some of you may agree with me, some of you may not. This is just my opinion. What are your thoughts?

Well if you really want to, you can always recolour it yourself/ see if someone is wiling to do it for you. It isn't that complicated.

Ame has a video on it

Just find the sprite in the graphics/ battlers folder of your game download.

• Developers

I can just do it for you it's really fun to do just send me a message on what exactly you want done and I'll do it no ruppees necessary .

Edit: I fooled around and heres one I think you might like http://imgur.com/a/ik6xL just right click each image and rename them 149s for front and 149sb for the back sprite.

I looked at the dragonair shiny and picked that golden look in the orbs for the base its not far off from the non-shiny but it's different enough, and different shades of pink and purple again to match the previous shiny. If you like this then I can send you the other 2

back during GSC days... like .. a millenia ago..

i still remember a glitched dragonite i ended up creating by mistake while messing with PC boxes... you could call it a dragonite/mewtwo hybrid or something...

it was essentially a mewtwo, since it had mewtwo's stats, and learnset (not sure about type), but it had kept dragonite's 4 moves, and was showing a dark dragonite battle sprite, i think different from the shiny green one, but it was so awesome.

what was even more awesome were the reactions of the kids i was link-battling when my Anomalite was using psychic, and outrage on the next turn :D And i think thunder and blizzard for coverage, coming from 406 SpA...

I think everything except the part where i mention the battle sprite is not so relevant with the topic but i felt nostalgic

Edited by DemICE

Ok.

I am a big fan of Dratini and Dragonite (as you could tell from my profile pic). I like how the shinies in pokemon reborn were updated, and some look way better than they used to (Garchomp i'm looking at you), but i feel like Dragonite was a missed opportunity. While i agree he does look better than he used to, because green kinda sucked, i kinda liked the pink that Dratini and Dragonair had. I mean honestly, who doesn't want a pink Dragonite? I'd really like it if before he becomes available that their line could be changed back to pink.

I dont want a pink dragonite ;/

I WANT A DRAGOINTE WITH ROCKETS AND LAZERS AND BAM BOOM BEEM POW POW ASDKLAMDK @LK3'1232l'

thats what i want

but we cant get everything we ask for now can we?

Edited by SgtNoobly

back during GSC days... like .. a millenia ago..

i still remember a glitched dragonite i ended up creating by mistake while messing with PC boxes... you could call it a dragonite/mewtwo hybrid or something...

it was essentially a mewtwo, since it had mewtwo's stats, and learnset (not sure about type), but it had kept dragonite's 4 moves, and was showing a dark dragonite battle sprite, i think different from the shiny green one, but it was so awesome.

what was even more awesome were the reactions of the kids i was link-battling when my Anomalite was using psychic, and outrage on the next turn :D And i think thunder and blizzard for coverage, coming from 406 SpA...

I think everything except the part where i mention the battle sprite is not so relevant with the topic but i felt nostalgic

You would have been regarded as a GOD, and all the neighborhood kids would bow at your feet.

Kind of off topic but i'll accept it ;)