HI everyone!

TheMrQuit

Hi, everyone! Don't mind me too much, I'm just a new guy here coming from the country of pizza and mafia.

I just wanted to say, a game like Pokèmon Reborn is what I've always dreamed of since I saw fan games being made with pokémon essentials, and I have absolutely no idea how I didn't see this sooner! I really wish to see this project finished, so good luck to everyone involved in it, and a warm "Hi!" to everyone else. :)

(Oh, and third gen is best gen. :P)

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

I'm glad you got so much satisfaction out of Reborn! It's always nice to see :D

3rd gen is pretty cool, although I personally like 2nd gen a bit more!

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left, that'd be fantastic. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope to see you around!

Thanks you all guys!

I'm glad you got so much satisfaction out of Reborn! It's always nice to see :D

3rd gen is pretty cool, although I personally like 2nd gen a bit more!

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left, that'd be fantastic. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Yeah, 2nd gen is also really good! (love the three starters, and scizor and crobat are among my all-time favorite ones) But, the first pokémon game I've ever played was Emerald, so...

I've checked the rules, thanks for that.

Oh hey! Welcome to Reborn.

If you haven't already, you should come check out the Showdown server. It's a place to chat and battle, and it's the heart of the community. There's a link in the top left, and I promise we won't bite.

Also, 3rd gen is pretty great... although Swampert > Blaziken.

Oh hey! Welcome to Reborn.

If you haven't already, you should come check out the Showdown server. It's a place to chat and battle, and it's the heart of the community. There's a link in the top left, and I promise we won't bite.

Also, 3rd gen is pretty great... although Swampert > Blaziken.

I'm sorry man, I herd you liek mudkipz but Blaziken is best one. (But I like you have Kyogre as your profile picture) By the way, my profile picture is of a fusion between Blaziken and Talonflame, so... there's that...