A COOL and EXCITING ama

Arkhi

• Support Squad

on a scale of one to chilli to microchip, how jazzed are you for the new McIntyre Melody 5000 remake 2: Electric boogaloo?

What are thy thoughts on moi, senor?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

1. Your biological cousin is madly in love with you and has confessed 3,909 times. One day you catch them stalking you. Do you approach them about it, and what do you say?
  2. What single emotion would you most like to never have to feel again?
  3. What video game or anime character would you most like to spontaneously come into existence and have to live with you?
  4. You meet Atok Niiro in person and it turns out that in private he's actually a narcisstic, substance-abusing asshole. Do your feelings about his work change, and how?
  5. If you knew that was likely to be the case in advance, would you avoid meeting him to find out for sure?

will you ask me, shiri, your best friend and basically sister

to marry you a question on my ama? : ^ )

if i can find it

beneath all these other AMAs

What are the 5 or 10 video games you've played most recently?

Do I even play that many? Let's see...

5) One Way Heroics

4) Portal 2

3) Warframe

2) League of Legends

1) S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat

on a scale of one to chilli to microchip, how jazzed are you for the new McIntyre Melody 5000 remake 2: Electric boogaloo?

I think we need to recreate your diet about foods that aren't hardcore drugs. Because good lord, what does any of that mean?

What are thy thoughts on moi, senor?

I like you because you can completely turn any circumstance on its head. That said, you're a joy to be around when you use and abuse that strength. Having seen a more serious side of you, I'm honestly a little worried, but I won't publicly delve into that. I want to hang with you more.

1. Your biological cousin is madly in love with you and has confessed 3,909 times. One day you catch them stalking you. Do you approach them about it, and what do you say?
  2. What single emotion would you most like to never have to feel again?
  3. What video game or anime character would you most like to spontaneously come into existence and have to live with you?
  4. You meet Atok Niiro in person and it turns out that in private he's actually a narcisstic, substance-abusing asshole. Do your feelings about his work change, and how?
  5. If you knew that was likely to be the case in advance, would you avoid meeting him to find out for sure?

1) I approach the cousin, yes. More likely than not, I fumble about as I explain "you like me, and that's cool, but it's not, because I am uninterested in an intimate relationship with you." I will then beat myself up in regret of wording it that way, since I'd rather not insult their character and it sounds like I just did; I'm sure they'll forgive me, which makes it a little easier to then repeat this process until I'm dragged away.

2) Whichever blend of disgust, frustration, and mild joy I feel from stepping in ickynasty seaweed underwater. See, you step in it and it wraps around your foot and you're all "ah fuck man, that's nast," but in the back of your mind you know it feels good, if for only a split second. Never let me know this again.

3)

bc39382e6c024765af00cc6e65de9ff5.png

4) I don't like these sad thoughts. I will still enjoy his work with a passive aggressive, guilty pleasure. But seriously, that would be very very sad and I would be very very sad if that were the case.

5) Please yes please, I don't want my dreams shattered into sadness dust just so that he can snort it and make more pretty artwork.