It's Super Effective

Sir Flash™

Pers- Aw crap I forgot I'm already in another battle hold on Shadows. Hmhmhmhm I wonder who to call next ah yes Kindra please help me and defeat this baby horsea and let me find your moves....ah there we go Kingdra proceed with caution and use a power that has been hidden for a long time like Thunderbolt now now Pwb I know that Horsea will completely runaway cause it know its super effective. Now time for me to continue my battle behind me

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unaware how a kingdra obtains the move thunderbolt, but that is of no matter to me, since regardless you will still be losing this battle as long as you are distracted by your other battle. Now my fellow allow me to introduce my companion,Gyarados. And although he lacks the dragon type he is still able to use a nasty dragon attack, such as the beautiful Outrage. Your Kingdra seems to be running, or swimming as kingdra lacks the organs to do so, away from my little gyarados. Is it because of how frightful it looks or simply from the fact it is unable to withstand such a Super Effective attack?

• 2 weeks later...

(I'm back pwb hahaha kinda took a 2 month hiatus so ya I kinda wanted to wait until X/Y but I don't have it so ya anyways shall we continue our battle?)

You know what screw the battle behind me cause none of it is real its a an illusion.So,now I see that my Kingdra ran away lets use someone like Pikachu to handle this matter now come forth and show this Gyrados a lesson and use Thunderbolt I could see that he is swimming away due to it knowing it is a really bad storm and knows its Super Effective.

(it all good bro i understand, also we're running this game now lol)

You dare insult me with a pikachu, ha that mouse thing can just get knocked out by my Goodra and its ability to use the move Earthquake. Well now it seems as though pikachu does not like the earthquake as the move was Super Effective.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

You dare interrupt our battle EggtasticTaco and break our combo well I will teach this a sableye a lesson I'll have Haunter take him away and then use a move that will make sure it will not interfere with us again.Shadow Ball shall do the trick even though its not Super Effective I minus will see it run off damaged now I must continue and take this battle back with pwb and now come forth my rival.