Ask Me Anything Again!

Yes it is.

Mint or Banana, but really, all ice-cream is good.

Cake, no doubt.

Celery w Peanut Butter.

Mcdonalds, mostly because there's no Burger Kings in my area.

Sunflower Seeds.

Is birb an option? No? Fine, Dog.

Uhh...I'd have to say Anime.

...Where are you going with this? Nah jk, I'm usually available.

Hey Jacob.

Triumphant or amazing moment in your life or that you witnessed?

What made you decide to do Revolution?

What is your dream career and why?

Favourite show and why?

Hope these are good questions and have a great day and talk to you soon. :)

My most amazing moment? Probably when my 6 year old cousin said he wanted grow up to be just like me.

I started Revolution while working with a friend on their project called 'Pokemon Arcane'. While he taught me to use RPG Maker, I started to create some concepts of my own, and that, combined with Arcane's hiatus was how Revolution began.

Dream career is probably librarian. I spent a lot of time reading books so it seems to make sense.

Finally, my favourite show has to be 'The Chaser's War On Everything'. No one does political comedic satire like that show.

My most amazing moment? Probably when my 6 year old cousin said he wanted grow up to be just like me. AWWWW OMG that's adorable. :)

I started Revolution while working with a friend on their project called 'Pokemon Arcane'. While he taught me to use RPG Maker, I started to create some concepts of my own, and that, combined with Arcane's hiatus was how Revolution began.

Ahh so you never planned on it, it kind of just happened because of Arcane and your learning from Axxel? I never knew that if that's the case. I thought you always had it in mind you would make your own game but after Arcane was done. Anyways, hope the development is going well and I'm excited to play the beta (hope you didn't forget ;) ) when it comes out.

Dream career is probably librarian. I spent a lot of time reading books so it seems to make sense.

This is a unique answer because a lot of people on here want to do something related to game design it seems so far so despite working on a game, that's not your dream interesting. Also it's really cool because you rarely see male librarians so that would you even more special job wise. :D

Finally, my favourite show has to be 'The Chaser's War On Everything'. No one does political comedic satire like that show.

Never heard of that show but we do live half a world away from each other so I'm not surprised about that lol. :P

Do you plan to have children and if so, how many and what would you want and why?

Pokemon or Digimon and why?

Favourite Pokemon (can be more than one) and why?

Favourite games?

Platinum, no contest.

Deep Green.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (THE FEELS!)

Three way tie between Trevore, Cool Girl and IceCreamSandWitch.

Reborn, with Insurgence as a close second.

Like YouTube channel? Probably Game Grumps.

Edit-@Mael. I once windsurfed, so imma say that.

Other Edit-@Pbood. As of now, no I do not plan on having children. Though my opinion on that changes rapidly.

Pokemon, because I have little to no experience with Digimon.

Favourite games are Unwound Future (as mentioned above), Super Mario Galaxy, Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil and Mother 3.

Finally, favourite Pokemon. It just has to be Golurk. A giant flying automaton? Sign me up for that!