Hey look a distraction!!!!!

Smityhimer

Well darn, since you guys didn't look at my well crafted and thought out distraction (and it was REALLY cool)I guess I'm just going to actually have to tell you all about myself.

Smityhimer, pronounced "Smit" (as in Smitten) "e" and "hi" "mer". Some people think it's bizarre I say that but after numerous skype calls with people who have mispronounced it I figured I help out! I found about this awesome game watching Shofu rage out of his mind a few times and shortly fell in love with the characters *cough* Charlotte *cough*. I've already creeped on a few threads and seen how awesome the community is so I decided to join! I haven't played much of the game yet as I'm just starting out.

First, all time favorite Poke is Jolteon, and my favorite generation is third. Besides Pokémon, I hang out with mah friends, taste delicious forms of alcohol, play soccer on a coed league, and watch way too many shows/anime on various streaming sites. That being said if you aren't now fully distracted by that super awesome thing I tried to point out, then say hello! I'm not that shy and everyone knows online friends are way cooler than the ones you meet irl. ;)

ha ha almost made me post with that click bait title! wait a second.DAMN IT.

well hello smit. Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy everyone's favorite hell that is reborn hope you have a nice time.Also make sure to read the community rules on the left hand side under the member info and why not visit the reborn showdown server if your into comp battling or just want to chat. Have a nice time and hope to see you around.

Haha I see whatcha did there. And I'm certainly not one to Raichu a list of horrible puns, but I'll make sure I Pika at them, cause you asked Furret!

Also I've seen the horrible things a sane person says about this game, so based on their experiences I might be in for it haha.

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

Good on you for deciding to get involved with the community. I'm sure it is a decision you won't regret. Charlotte isn't my favourite of the bunch, but she has a lot of fans who I'm sure you'll get to meet in the near future.

Jolteon is a great pokemon as well.

If you could quickly check out the Community Rules, which are found to the left, that would be fantastic.

Hope to see you around!

Got it haha, English, don't be Cain, don't talk about that brand new car I put on Craigslist, Xbox, Nintendo, Sony, PC, love em all, be a human, don't sit under a bridge, no team speak, and or course, always treat others how you wish to be treated :)

Welcome to Reborn my friend!

Leave your sanity at the door and come join us on the Showdown server; there's a link in the top left and it's a party I promise. It's the heart of the community where we can chat and battle.

Ignore the rules, they're meant to be broken

First, all time favorite Poke is Jolteon

Oi, Sparky, I think you'll like this guy!

play soccer on a coed league

I think I approve of you, too. Always cool to have more soccer-interested people around.

But what clubs and countries do you support is the question

So hey there, welcome to Reborn! All the sanity jokes and "here forever" jokes have already been made, so please forgive me for being boring and settling for "enjoy your time here".

Your distraction didn't work on me because it's not a bird, so maybe next time you wanna try that.