Stand Up Comedy audio suggestions

Maelstrom

Yo, I'm heading out later today on a short roadtrip. You know, just 3.5 hours of driving.

But I'd prefer to listen to comedy CD's to help keep me alert and entertained, so I'm looking for your suggestions for me to download.

examples of comedy stuff I already have

John Pinette- Show Me the Buffet

Dat Phan- You Touch, You Buy

Jim Gaffigan- Beyond the Pale

I like Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias a lot but I'm already familiar with most of their material.

Maybe I should go for some George Lopez and a new Jim Gaffigan one...

Help me out, guys.

After that, or even not, you can turn this into a stand up comedy thread full of suggestions and videos.

Btw, here's a good start if you've never heard of Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias.

Recently I have been listening to some British humour. The Accent is always what sells the jokes for me. Like its sarcastic enough to give an extra oomph to the jokes.

Try listening to some Matt Kirshen. A bit explicit but his jokes are pretty good imo.

Recently I have been listening to some British humour. The Accent is always what sells the jokes for me. Like its sarcastic enough to give an extra oomph to the jokes.

Oh that reminds me.

Eddie Izzard. This guy is good but I haven't really watched to much of his stuff yet.

https://youtu.be/eeRX2mdpZi8?t=5m14s

Louis C. K. - Chewed Up is pretty good.

I got this one... and so far, it feels like half the time I'm listening to a vulgar 3rd grader. I very much regret this purchase.

But I also got two others

Jim Gaffigan- Obsessed

George Lopez- El Mas Chingon

My personal favorite is George Carlin, however he uses rather strong language in his performances, plus some may find things he says offensive, so idk if that's something you'll find entertaining.

Oh yeah, I've listened to him a bit. I liked his bit on religion and then worshiping the sun. xD